Last Post Replies
Craig  Doran
Our company ICETS (www.icets.com.au) is looking for a person who has extensive experience in designing articulate storyline scorm packages.  We are looking for an indi...
over 10 years ago
By Craig Doran
Profound Guy
Hi All, Though you can build pop-up boxes in Storyline, many of us are still using Studio 9 and face migration constraints. Here is a unique workaround for creating po...
over 10 years ago
By Profound Guy
susanne flynn
I have one slide with four layers. when the slide timeline gets to the end, the layers disappear so the user cannot click on them for more info. I have other slides wi...
over 10 years ago
By Laura Hesketh
Troy Broas
Halloween is just around the corner, and after eating 3 pounds of candy corn, I was inspired to create some Halloween graphics and this "Spoooky" template for "EEEEEEK...
over 10 years ago
By eTraining Design
Rebekah Massmann
A while ago someone in the community shared a great template with some office/desk themed shapes (envelopes, an open agenda). I think there was a story template and a ...
over 10 years ago
By Duane Knudsen
Maggie Brashear
The strategic focus of this role is the design of contemporary products, tools, practices, and approaches that drive employee motivation and engagement.   Do you know ...
over 10 years ago
By Maggie Brashear
Jerson  Campos
I'm trying to embed the storyline output swf file into a interactive PDF.  I'm getting an error though. It says it cannot load the Data.swf file. I think the way that ...
over 10 years ago
By Jerson Campos
Rohit Manjrekar
Hi, I was wondering if there is exists something called as elearning Mandays, or if it is only restricted to Classroom training. If yes, then how would you calculate...
over 10 years ago
By Jerson Campos
Rebekah Massmann
Ok I'm reaching out for my husband here. His company went through a 3rd party to develop training, which consisted of a 15 minute video. Yes, like the training videos ...
over 10 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Geert De Rycke
Hi All, The demo mimicks a function() call. I use it to separate the logic from the visual aspect of a slide. I use 1 slide for display purposes and 4 Lightbox-slides ...
over 10 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Daniel O'Brien
Well, I've finally finished my first published project. 100's of hours work! It was for Glyndwr Uni in Wales and is designed to improve the participants enterprise ski...
over 10 years ago
By Kim Simmons
Greg Carey
My wife is looking to purchase an eLearning tool to produce some eLearning courses for her own company.  What would people recommend to purchase - SL or Presenter?  I'...
over 10 years ago
By Greg Carey
Brett Schlagel
I was browsing and found an animated opening filing cabinet that was created by Super Hero Natalia at the link below: http://community.articulate.com/forums/t/8374.asp...
over 10 years ago
By Suze Ashford-Barnes
Clare Marsh
Hi All I had my first go of shooting a video for e-learning recently and unfortuantely I did not take into account the sound quality which may come out.  Is anyone abl...
over 10 years ago
By Bob S
Dan Jones
Hi,  I am developing my own lms, I have uploaded a course and I am trying to launch the same course from an Ipad(Articulate app installed) and from any browser without...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Helene Geiger
Our team is excited about the new functionality in Studio '13! We've highlighted the best of the best in this review: http://www.flintanddigitalsteel.com  We'll be po...
over 10 years ago
By Jerson Campos
byron tik
Here are 2 ideas for flat design, also for the flat design challenge, in the weekly challenge blog by David Anderson the hand drawn icons can be bought on 123rf
over 10 years ago
By David Anderson
Erin Lyle
Toys R Us, Inc – Wayne, NJ Full-time, Contract POSITION SUMMARY: Are you super creative?  Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment, where no two days a...
over 10 years ago
By David Anderson
Neil Chandarana
Hi All,  Does anyone know who I need to contact to become involved in the Articulate BETA testing. So far I have emailed beta@articulate.com and they have come back a...
over 10 years ago
By Neil Chandarana
Daniel Brigham
Hi, everyone: This discussion on gamification (using game elements to engage learners) started in the "Freelance Heroes" thread, and was so robust we decided it deserv...
over 10 years ago
By Belen Casado