Last Post Replies
Bill  Morann
Good Afternoon, we are looking for text to speech software that is compatible with our versions of Power Point, Articulate Engage, Articulate Presenter and Articulate ...
almost 11 years ago
By Alexandros Anoyatis
Jason Peterson
Normal 0 21 false false false oNotPromoteQF /> DE X-NONE X-NONE ontGrowAutofit /> ...
almost 11 years ago
By Jason Peterson
Patti Bryant
Hello eLearning gurus! I found a fun way to showcase the built-in whiteboard slides in Storyline to make it look like it's being written on. Even if you don't have Sto...
almost 11 years ago
By Nathan Chambers
Fiona  Telford-Sharp
Is anyone happy to share what they include in their instructions for clients? I have been asked to put together a letter that will go out to our clients once they have...
almost 11 years ago
By Veronica Budnikas
Brian Goldhardt
My team is developing Tin Can support into our current LMS in order to be able to track learning metrics from our users via the iPad Mobile App. We have seen that it i...
almost 11 years ago
By Electron Karthick
Heather Beaudoin
I develop curriculum for the external customers of a software vendor.  We are often asked by these folks for a certification on our software.  We do not currently offe...
almost 11 years ago
By Kevin Dowd
Gavin Howard
I have just created a new project, however I am having challenges with the menu navigation. Not sure what I am doing wrong and I know someone here can help me. I have ...
almost 11 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Rich Calcutt
Hi Guys,  This is something I made recently for a course and thought it may be useful to someone. Its a menu system that shows a 'locked' image if the user tries to ac...
almost 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Ashley Patrias
Can anyone provide a sample from GoAnimate?
almost 11 years ago
By Ashley Patrias
Howie Pearson
Anyone any suggestions? I'm a bit stumped with this one
almost 11 years ago
By Howie Pearson
Nancy Mucklow
I'm creating a weekday calendar where learners drag and drop their commitments to see if they have time to take an upgrade course. I'm using the Drag-and-Drop quiz fun...
almost 11 years ago
By Nadine Lacelle
Anand Timothy (Windmill Learning)
Hello All, We made this linear interaction in Storyline, pretty much in line with what I shared last week. Hope this one works for all. Click the screen shot for demo....
almost 11 years ago
By Anand Timothy (Windmill Learning)
Jerson  Campos
After reading a couple of posts about not having a good portfolio (or good enough) due to proprietary rights and what-not I, got this idea (fueled by Nyquil and Coffee...
almost 11 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Bruce Graham
Hi, I am a great fan of simple icons, one of the best resources I know both for use and inspiration is http://icons.mysitemyway.com/. I was recently asked by a client...
almost 11 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Julie Stelter
A couple of months ago, one of the blogs posted a tutorial on how to make a slide bar. I can't find the post any where.  In case I am not using the right term, I want ...
almost 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Ashley Patrias
Looking for animation video online tool.  Hope I can create and import video into web based training classes using storyline... thinking about using goaminate for ma...
almost 11 years ago
By Ashley Patrias
Bruce Graham
Even with tools as good as Storyline, something that has been gnawing away at what is left of my brain is whether we actively set out to try and make courses as real a...
almost 11 years ago
By Carmen Toro
Montse
I've been thinking quite a lot about this lately.  I have some really great clients and I want to keep them happy.  So I'm posing this question to both contractors and...
almost 11 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Sheila Bulthuis
Hello, heroes!    I've been working with a client on their LMS strategy and requirements, and researching various vendors.  I thought I was pretty familiar with most ...
almost 11 years ago
By Sheila Bulthuis
Anne Pead
Hi all I'm going to buy a Michael Allen book to add to my resource library and would love your recommendations as I only want to get one (for now).  I'm deciding betw...
almost 11 years ago
By Anne Pead