Last Post Replies
Charles Freeman
Great Day all, I am looking for a way to upload multiple documents into one single place and then select whichever document and compare to a different one in the same ...
11 years ago
By Charles Freeman
sonia omar
We are a global leader in training, consulting, coaching and customized course development. We're looking for a US or Canada-based Storyline developer to work on creat...
11 years ago
By sonia omar
Greg Cannon
Not sure if anyone is interested in this but I was keen to investigate a cartoon style approach I'm working on. I don't have Photoshop (or other high-end image editing...
11 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Mark Kizilos
I have a quick question on allowable use of characters from the character bundles. I saw in the license terms that the characters cannot be used outside of articulate ...
11 years ago
By Mark Kizilos
Sue Holbert
Hello all - I've recently upgraded with new laptop and updated versions of many applications. I've always used and created transparent PNG images either with SnagIt, P...
11 years ago
By Timo Lehmann
Steven Ellis
My name is Steven Ellis. I'm the Manager of eLearning Production at Atomic Learning. I'm currently seeking individuals to develop eLearning content on a contract basis...
11 years ago
By Anirudh Rohit
PRAKASH B
how play and pause the video file in adobe captivate What are the conditions for that? thanks for your guidelines
11 years ago
By Beverly Scruggs
Jessica Martin
I've reviewed a few and have not found any I'm all that thrilled with. Thanks in advance.
11 years ago
By Sheila Bulthuis
Judith Blackbourn
Hello Heroes all, http://tempshare.storyline.articulate.com/p17kbl28978dk167v7na1cd21ok44/story.html I finally will put this work up for review after several months o...
11 years ago
By Judith Blackbourn
Shawna Henderson
Possible work -- need to find resource people and solidify proposal. Looking for Storyline expert who is native speaker/fluent in Korean and English, to place Korean ...
11 years ago
By Wim van den Bosch
Paul Reid
eLearning Developer Looking for an eLearning rock star! Signature Healthcare is a long-term healthcare provider that is committed to providing an environment of wellne...
11 years ago
By Paul Reid
Kim Taylor
Normal 0 oNotShowRevisions /> false false false EN-GB X-NONE X-NONE ...
11 years ago
By Kim Taylor
Belen Casado
I would like to share the 'digital artefact' I built as a part of the Coursera E-learning and Digital Cultures MOOC (#edcmooc). I hope you enjoy it! https://s3.amazona...
11 years ago
By Ana Lucia Barguil
chris fuller
hi guys, hoping you can help. i am trying to modify the results in articulate online for the report "how did people answer". i have created an exercise using the recor...
11 years ago
By chris fuller
teresa scanlon
I am specifically looking for "What questions should I ask my course reviewers in order to receive meaningful feedback?"
11 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Bruce Graham
Hi, If you wanted a company to design a "support infrastructure" for you - no limits (within reason...) what would it have in it? Perhaps a project management envir...
11 years ago
By Karyn Lemberg
Dave Newgass
Hello, What would be considered 'best practice' when inserting an image..... Insert an image of the EXACT size you need it to be? (This may involve dropping a pic i...
11 years ago
By DeLora Reardon
Zara Ogden
I consider myself an optimistic realist...and i love what i do for a living...so i am perplexed, little defensive, and saddened when peeps new to e learning (come one ...
11 years ago
By Zara Ogden
Brian Hollabaugh
I am looking for someone to help me finish an E-Learning project I started.  I have most of the elements including video, photos, and a script. With the responsibiliti...
11 years ago
By Brian Hollabaugh
Hector Martinez
Hello everyone, After introducing e-learning to our organization 2 years ago, we have seen an increased interest and have multiple project opportunities for a variety ...
11 years ago
By Hector Martinez