Last Post Replies
Beverly Scruggs
I'd like to pick a few brains here. I'm working on a wellness course for our employees about the importance of annual physical exams and health screenings. In addition...
12 years ago
By Holly Eva
Christina Stephenson
I recently got 50G of free space on box.net and have tried uploading a published articulate course on there. My idea is to store courses on there for my portfolio. How...
12 years ago
By jessica Brie
Joshua Norgaard
Currently the company I work for uses a Moodle based LMS to provide manufacturer technical training for over 4500 technicians in North America alone.  The site has be...
12 years ago
By Tony Maxwell
Ryan Moscoe
With Storyline, if I use multiple quizzes and/or a "test" recording (simulation) in the same course, how will a pass/fail determination be made, and exactly what will ...
12 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Ryan Moscoe
How much control will elearning developers have in Storyline in terms of customizing players/skins? Also, how much Javascript will we need to know in order to take adv...
12 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Louise Ward
Hi all I've been assigned a project regarding Vehicle Body and Paint (including generic units on H&S, Organisational Structures and Materials & Tools). There's...
12 years ago
By Louise Ward
EHS Trainer
Scenario - CEO tells trainer to develop 'elearning' content that will be used not only in house, but to help other organizations with there training and to demonstrate...
12 years ago
By Minh-Triet Nguyen
Tom Thomas
Hello Heroes, Fascinated by the Loading animation that we see usually while an online flash game is getting loaded, or a software is being installed, I tried something...
12 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Melanie Sobie
I have a slide where I have yellow arrows that come in week by week on a calendar, using wipe from left animation. Next, the first 15 weeks yellow arrows disappear, us...
12 years ago
By Melanie Sobie
Natalia Mueller
Hello everyone, I'm beginning to bat around ideas for a project I have on the horizon. Since I actually have some time to put some thought into it, I'd love to hear so...
12 years ago
By Jesse Racké
benoit martinet
Hello everybody I'm very happy testing storyline it's so powerfull, nevertheless i have got some questions. Is it possible to insert a pdf file without using the webob...
12 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Jill Sirois
I'm relatively new and thus far self-trained (not to mention the training I've received in this community) in the area of course development.  I'm trying to create an ...
12 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
bryan gross
With all the talk about the impending Storyline release, I wanted to ask if the new software will allow the creation of an app(s) on an iPad to deploy training....thanks!
12 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
John Forward
Been thinking about the advantages of having three dimensional, dynamic content in the courses I am building. I did a very quick search but didn't find anything in the...
12 years ago
By John Forward
Angela Fox
Community, Can anyone share how to record a webpage without having to record scrolling left to right and up and down? I have tried Screenr, Jing, SnagIT, Camtasia wi...
12 years ago
By Apollo miller
Steve Flowers
Just signed up for this and looking forward to digging in. Dan Roam launched a curriculum online for quick visualization and solving problems with pictures. A steal at...
12 years ago
By Dan Roam
Kevin Lydon
I have been working on creating my own navigation buttons and template. I want to use more traditional forward, back and exit buttons. With PowerPoint actions, the for...
12 years ago
By Bob S
Amy Vignone
I received an email that had an attachment call Via Vader from a musician/artist.  It was their voice followerd by a song they wrote and recorded.  Can someone explain...
12 years ago
By Amy Vignone
Patti Bryant
Good afternoon, all! I am currently creating a fairly complex technical course. The base information will be sufficient for most of my learners. However, some learner...
12 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Linda Lorenzetti
Hi Heroes, I have 4 short videos (less than 1 minute each) that I need to add French subtitles to.  Can any of you tell me the easiest way to do this?  I have Premiere...
12 years ago
By Linda Lorenzetti