Last Post Replies
Carol Dungan
I am experiencing significant problems on the review360 site, in the form of delays on entrances and exits of text and images. Local preview is fine. Some elements are...
over 2 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Valerie Huddleston
I uploaded a project to Review 360 for stakeholder review, then uploaded a new version (with stakeholder changes) for the SMEs to review -- which leaves me with 2 vers...
over 2 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Stephanie Verhoeven
Hi there, I'm currently developing an E-learning course which is almost done. During one of the final reviews we were all going trough the course on our own comp...
over 2 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Howie Pearson
I've got a course which is going to different companies for review and i want to have them review the course without seeing the other companies feedback. Is there a wa...
over 2 years ago
By Howie Pearson
Robert Turchick
Storyline file plays just fine. Have re-published twice. No change. The Storyline file does not match the Review 360 version even though I am publishing from within th...
over 2 years ago
By Becca Levan
Carrie Wernham
Hi there When trying to view a lightbox slide when in zoom to fit, you get the light-boxed slide (75%) but the scale of the content is still 100%. Hope tha...
over 2 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Michael Palko
When I preview my course, the images appear as expected But when published to 360 Review, it appears pixelated. It's this image, but not everyone in the course. The ...
over 2 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Daya Nair
Hi, I just had to correct a some verbiage, so, had to republish and now it gives me SL gives me the error when I am trying to publish to Review 360. Please help,...
over 2 years ago
By Daya Nair
Lionbridge Linguist
I cannot copy from text file & paste Comments on Articulte 360. Does anybody know the solution? Copy and paste used to work though.
over 2 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Jo Lamontagne
Hi I'm a huge fan of Review 360 and share links with SMEs and stakeholders whenever I'm developing new content. Is there a current feature that shows how many p...
over 2 years ago
By Becca Levan
christine whittaker
I have a number of files in Review 360. I know how to organise them into folders. Can i rearrange them with in a folder or use sort criteria. even as basic as nu...
over 2 years ago
By Ren Gomez
Kathy Bartikoski
I'm trying to make my e-learning accessible. I have set up variables to get closed captions when yes is selected for using a screen reader. However, I can't get ...
over 2 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Mofidul Islam
Greeting I have a variable called “Play_audio”. It is set to “false” by default. I have two triggers to adjust the variable called “Play_Audio”. &nbs...
over 2 years ago
By Mofidul Islam
Kate Mackenzie
Hey there everyone - i'm going slightly crazy over this issue: Shapes all aligned on the x: plane, yet in review the shapes are not? Any ideas most welcome. Cheers!
over 2 years ago
By Becca Levan
Jeremy Stump
Hi, I would like an option to rename versions in Review 360. Our team has review phases like Alpha, Beta, and Final. If we could rename the versions in the Review 360 ...
over 2 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Sherry Smith
So I have a unit that developed a Storyline course but they did not embed videos into the course. Instead they added a button that opens a new window to the video in R...
over 2 years ago
By Sherry Smith
Marie Forcelli
Is there any way to use Review to locate (or recreate) a Storyline file? I have a Storyline published in Review that I cannot locate the original Storyline file for. &...
over 2 years ago
By Becca Levan
SibaPrasad Padhi
Can we have a feature to add single/multiple closed caption files in Review Video.
over 2 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Andreja Popovik
I am in a Team with many people and although many times I publish courses myself on review there are also others who do and I would like to be able to see their publis...
over 2 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Deanna Miles
HI When I look at my dashboard of courses in review 360 the tiles are large, overlapping each other and or cut in half. Is there a fix for this? Thanks
over 2 years ago
By Bob Mongiovi