Last Post Replies
Joel K.
Hey everyone, I have a text box that appears on each slide after the content has finished to tell learners to "click next to continue." I've been able to hav...
over 2 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Lucia Carr
Hi, I have created a Storyline course where the user can go through the course more than once, but on the second go through they see a different menu. When the c...
over 2 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Karin Rex
I've had this issue before and somebody on the team fixed it in the background. I have several reviewers who are unable to review my Rise course in Review because it i...
over 2 years ago
By Karin Rex
Natalie Friedman
I have been updating my Rise course, based upon SME comments and then I publish a new version of an existing course. This creates a new url and I have to send the new ...
over 2 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
iQ Performance and Development
I'm using Review 360 to convert video files to SCORM, but I can't see an option to include closed captions. I have the .VTT files. Is this possible? Or is doing via St...
over 2 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Chris Jones
I need to publish a block of three scenes (out of seven) from storyline 360 to review 360 to send to my client and need some guidance how to do this please
over 2 years ago
By Maria Costa-Stienstra
Carla Sensing
I noticed that my slide deck is not matching the title I clicked on. For example, the image attached is actually showing the slides from a course called Independent Li...
over 2 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Denise Connelly
Is there anyway I can download my own Review360 files? Disaster has happened in that my HD is making clicking noises and I can't access any of my source files. Of cour...
over 2 years ago
By Denise Connelly
GuyKat Solutions 2
I am publishing my Rise modules to be reviewed but when I come to share them the 'Allow users without Articulate IDs to comment' checkbox is missing altogether to no o...
over 2 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Rüdiger Grob
Hi, there is an issue with the cursor in the video player of Review 360: Playing a video, it is not possible to move the cursor to a given position. Once you try, it w...
over 2 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jennifer Goulet
I'm having a problem with typing or pasting comments in Review. It's not the first time this has happened, but it's finally come to a head today and I'm at my wit's en...
over 2 years ago
By Becca Levan
Fraser Gordon
Hello, Not sure if this was mentioned elsewhere, but I couldn't find anything in a quick search. I have a course in Review 360 being reviewed by multiple people....
over 2 years ago
By Becca Levan
Talentator e-learning
Hello, It would be a great feature if it was possible to change the share passwords for Review items in bulk. Just to be sure, there is no such feature at the moment? ...
over 2 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Employer |  Employeur
Bonjour, Lorsque je publie une présentation, je ne suis pas capable de la visionner. Lorsque je clique sur le bouton pour la démarrer, ça roule et ça ne démarre ...
over 2 years ago
By Becca Levan
Kim  Baker
Hi Can Anyone help, I am having issues with some text not displaying properly in Review 360. It is fine in the Storyline file and so I am not sure how to fix it....
over 2 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Carol Dungan
I am experiencing significant problems on the review360 site, in the form of delays on entrances and exits of text and images. Local preview is fine. Some elements are...
over 2 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Valerie Huddleston
I uploaded a project to Review 360 for stakeholder review, then uploaded a new version (with stakeholder changes) for the SMEs to review -- which leaves me with 2 vers...
over 2 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Stephanie Verhoeven
Hi there, I'm currently developing an E-learning course which is almost done. During one of the final reviews we were all going trough the course on our own comp...
over 2 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Howie Pearson
I've got a course which is going to different companies for review and i want to have them review the course without seeing the other companies feedback. Is there a wa...
over 2 years ago
By Howie Pearson
Robert Turchick
Storyline file plays just fine. Have re-published twice. No change. The Storyline file does not match the Review 360 version even though I am publishing from within th...
over 2 years ago
By Becca Levan