Last Post Replies
cynthia Lyons
I have many versions of published courses on Articulate Review 360. For example, one published course is there with 4 different dates. Can I move the older dates to a ...
over 2 years ago
By Rebecca Roehm
Sudha Shelat
Hi Everyone: I have built a course that has White navigation buttons which works well with the Storyline template that I have which is White against grey. However, for...
over 2 years ago
By Ren Gomez
Chris Want
Hi all In our business, both the designers, SMEs and stakeholders love the functionality of Review360, with the ease of adding comments, seeing others comments and tra...
over 2 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Lawrence Walkin
When a reviewer is reviewing a slide in View Mode, are they able to “pause” the timing so that they can make a review note on that particular slide? As a secondary que...
over 2 years ago
By Becca Levan
Michele Schaede-Guy
I have been publishing storyline to review 360 just fine until today. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Storyline 360 to no avail. I just keep getting an error. I hav...
over 2 years ago
By Ren Gomez
Kate Mackenzie
Hi - last week (i'm sure!) when i opened the feedback tab and the slides that have comments are shown, you could see the slide title and number that the feedback refer...
over 2 years ago
By Maria Costa-Stienstra
Majella Haanskorf
I -as a course manager - want to receive the comments. I am not the course owner. Do I have to do anything to obtain the comments?
over 2 years ago
By Becca Levan
Jill Brown
Hello - Our team has been unable to access lessons on Review 360 off and on (mostly off) today. Is this a known issue or some kind of user error?
over 2 years ago
By Jill Brown
Ruben - Kara Goo
Hello, The past few days I've been getting several comments from our E-learnings testers, that they are having troubling typing in the review comment section. The curs...
over 2 years ago
By Ren Gomez
Tim Kraft
This is along the same lines as the concerns about the Review screen being branded as Articulate. I rely on a third party to do most of my Articulate production work. ...
over 2 years ago
By Michael Savage
Paul Eluard
Hi everybody, I want to delete a shared item on Review but my trial version has expired and I don't have access to my dashboard? Can you tell me how to do? Paul
over 2 years ago
By Ren Gomez
Andrew Baker
Thought I'd share this as I couldn't find an answer when I tried searching. I was getting frustrated when pressing Enter in a comments box, posted the coment rather th...
over 2 years ago
By FSMTB Education
Michael Hales
I have 4 update versions of a particular project on Review. Is there a way to just delete selected versions?
over 2 years ago
By Logan Stahler
Stefanie Pielahn
I uploaded a version by mistake, can i take it down? And how do i put comments on a version prior to the current version?
over 2 years ago
By Maria Costa-Stienstra
Patrice Lynn
Does Review 360 have its own auto advance settings? I changed the settings in Storyline (1 - advance by user, 2 - trigger to "advance when timeline ends") and it still...
over 2 years ago
By Patrice Lynn
Geraldine Follmer
Hello I'm trying to publish a file to Review 360 but I'm getting repeated Error message every time I try (5-6 times so far this morning). The file I am publishin...
over 2 years ago
By Ren Gomez
Carol Keenan
I have published a slide from my powerpoint to review 360. When I view it in review 360 it appears at a studio 360 file instead of a storyline. In rise 360 I add a sto...
over 2 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
K2M Skills
Hi There I just took over from someone that left the company. All the content is on the person's desktop. I am able to view it in Review 360. Is there any way I can ge...
over 2 years ago
By Maria Costa-Stienstra
Petar Ilic
Hello, I have created several courses using "Step by Step" insert slides option (mostly for demonstration and practice on how to use software) and they worked per...
over 2 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Scott Ward
I have an EXIT button I put on my player top navigation bat and another I put on the last slide of my presentation. Both work in previews; however, neither works in Re...
over 2 years ago
By Maria Costa-Stienstra