Last Post Replies
Michael Fekete
I would like to create a Rise training course that tracks users who have taken the course. Is this possible with Rise? Also, can you generate a Rise output in SCORM fo...
over 1 year ago
By Michael Fekete
Sean O'Malley
We provide feedback when users get a question wrong. Rise is including what appears to be a customizable text label above our feedback. How do we ed...
over 1 year ago
By Sean O'Malley
Val Sevilla
Greetings, I've seen some discussion on this, but did not find any solutions. I want learners to choose between the course and a test-out option. If they do not ...
over 1 year ago
By Judy Nollet
Michele Miner
Will there be an option to add audio to all the blocks in Rise any time soon? We want to provide an audio option for the whole course, not just certain blocks in a cou...
over 1 year ago
By Michele Miner
Annika Stille
Dear all, it seems like most content blocks are mid-centered in Rise 360, right? Well, of course you can choose if text blocks or headings shall apper left, right or ...
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Karin Rex
Think of the time this would save! :-)
over 1 year ago
By Karin Rex
Brian Cook
We have been having issues with users who have to log back into a Rise course (in Workday), encounter a blank white screen, and cannot proceed, even after logging out ...
over 1 year ago
By Brian Cook
Maureen Yakovac
Is there a way to create a custom template in Rise 360 and share that template with my teammates who have access to Rise?
over 1 year ago
By Renu Gosain
Liz Dawrs
Exporting to PDF results in a single blank page pdf for existing courses in my account. If I create a new course from scratch, Export to PDF functions as intended. If ...
over 1 year ago
By Chino Navarro
CV Sankars
Today I wanted to share a course with another collaborator (who had previously shared one with me). The link is completely inactive in both browsers. I had a tea...
over 1 year ago
By Gren Foronda
Alan Peddie
I have a course that ultimately leads people to take action on environmental issues at a University. Sadly it seems like the checklist is just a wee visual tool and no...
over 1 year ago
By Alan Peddie
Vicky Walker
Hi there We are exporting SCORM 2004 files from Rise and importing into Canvas LMS – does anyone know how we can track a student's progress? Track using course complet...
over 1 year ago
By Gren Foronda
Sergio Úbeda Peris
Hi! In a project I am using the option to export RISE as a Web. And I would need to know in order to add a cookie policy or popup. If a RISE course exported as a web u...
over 1 year ago
By Neil Jones
Charlie Hurn
Hi Heroes, I'm new to using Articulate Rise 360, and am at the point of course development where I am creating the final quiz for the module. I remember when I w...
over 1 year ago
By Susi B
Alison Rothwell
Hello All, I am a small business owner in the UK & I am looking at building some short E courses in RISE that I can sell to I guess the general public and also org...
over 1 year ago
By Alison Rothwell
Tora Bailey
We have been testing our course on different devices and have found that on mobile devices the heading text gets cut off when you first see an accordion but if you exp...
over 1 year ago
By Lea Agato
Shelly Williams
I wish there was a way to select a thumbnail for imported videos in Rise 360. I don't like that it is just a blank space with a play button.
over 1 year ago
By Lea Agato
Gloria Rudometkin
How do I open my SCORM course for edits in Rise? My colleague built the course in Rise and she shared the scorm course with me but how do I open it in rise to edit it ...
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Neil Jones
Hi we would like to share a course via the preview link (until we have 1 viable LMS option currently we have many) - does the preview link contain marketing cookies an...
over 1 year ago
By Neil Jones
Erin Smith
Hi All - do we have the capability to move the character in a Rise Scenario block to the right side? For context: I'm attempting to simulate a conversation between two...
over 1 year ago
By Erin Smith