Last Post Replies
Kelly Meeker
There’s a cool new feature in Rise that makes your courses even easier for learners to use: collapsing sections. Now learners can collapse and expand sections of the c...
over 1 year ago
By Jia Ling Khoo
Jojo Puah
does anyone has issue uploading your own image onto Rise platform? I can't seemed to do it and it kept giving me error using the "Upload Image" function.
over 1 year ago
By Tim St. Clair
Laura Eskonen
Hi! We removed a user from the team a while back and now realized that there was some content in the user's account that should've been saved and transferred to anothe...
over 1 year ago
By Laura Eskonen
CPSP Empower
Hi, Not sure if this is the right place to ask this question but hope so :) We are hitting a bug when trying to prevent progress in our training module without complet...
over 1 year ago
By CPSP Empower
William Shaul
I know I can add audio to each step of a Process block, but can audio be added to other blocks? My solutions thus far are to use a SL block or add an audio file direct...
over 1 year ago
By Lea Agato
Bianca Piper
Hi, I am experiencing challenges with a Rise 360 module that has been created for me by an external provider. The module progresses accurately and records user results...
over 1 year ago
By Lauren Connelly
Moraig Vuurman
I just need completion The system shows completion but no grade is recoded. Can anyone help please
over 1 year ago
By Lauren Connelly
Holly Adorno
I'm working with client to export the files needed for their Docebo LMS. The client is getting an error message that the file is not formatted correctly. Is there a wa...
over 1 year ago
By Lauren Connelly
Neil Jones
Hi, If i have a rise course with individual lesson that i upload to an LMS, when i update the rise course will i lose the tracking on the lessons in rise. So wil...
over 1 year ago
By Asylum Works
Beth Bailey
Hello! After reading on this site, I know that when a Rise course is hosted in an LMS, learners can exit and resume with their progress intact, even when using "Restri...
over 1 year ago
By Beth Bailey
S T
Is there a way to create bubble text, like in comics, etc.? A template somewhere?
over 1 year ago
By S T
Shelly Blair
Hello! I want to build a branching scenario in Rise, but my idea doesn't work with the template, so I'm wondering if there might be a way to do this using Java script....
over 1 year ago
By Tom Kuhlmann
Sarah Burg
Hey, I would like to view oder download the test results of the participants. Is it possible to get information whether the participants have completed an e-lear...
over 1 year ago
By Chino Navarro
Zoe Handscombe
We are exporting Rise courses as XLF, converting to Word (using a Mac), translating the text and converting back to XLF again. In the word file, the text loses a...
over 1 year ago
By Zoe Handscombe
Jacqueline Mulcahy
It would be great to be able to provide learners with a course completion certificate when they have completed a Rise course is this possible if not yet are there any ...
over 1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Karthik K
I have a course designed in rise 360 and the activities are getting tracked in LRS, but the quiz result shows only success as true or false. "result": { "s...
over 1 year ago
By Angelo Cruz
Carl Elson
Hello, Is there a way to change the font size and style in the accordion tab header? I'm able to increase the text size for the actual content within each tab, b...
over 1 year ago
By Amanda Hegney
Hector Flores
Hi all, I'm trying to use one video that lasts 00:43:59 (43 minutes and 59 secs) and the size is 348 MB but it doesn't work. I've tried to put the video using a ...
over 1 year ago
By Lea Agato
MEDSAC Learning
Hello my friends I really like this coloured line under the lesson title, but it disappears when I preview and publish. Is that expected behaviour? Is there a theme se...
over 1 year ago
By Lea Agato
Colin Saunders
Hello all - wondering if anyone in the community has experience with Rise 360 URL's and custom ID (participant ID) using query string parameters? Is it possible to car...
over 1 year ago
By Colin Saunders