Last Post Replies
Matt Hall
I have a course in Rise with a Storyline presentation I uploaded into Conerstone and it seems to be confusing some users. I added a link for users to click and it open...
over 1 year ago
By Matt Hall
Michele Valkov
How can I pause a video for an interaction in Rise? I'd like to pause a video and then link to another video then return to the main video?
over 1 year ago
By Christopher Santos
Laury Arnold
Is it possible to have a rise 360 file converted into .mp4, .mov or .avi format? If so, could someone walk me through how to get that done?
over 1 year ago
By Christopher Santos
Learn Team
I uploaded the attached test quiz SCORM file into this SCORM Cloud website which lets me see how the interactions are logged. Unfortunately there were no LMSSetValue i...
over 1 year ago
By Christopher Santos
Terry Purtell
Is there a way to lock down the Navigation Sidebar in Rise 360? I am not trying to restrict jumping around. Instead I am trying to force the user to keep the Nav...
over 1 year ago
By Terry Purtell
Mary Kay OSullivan
This is the most irritating issue with RISE (short of adding a blow-horn sound when it does it). I've tried clicking on PREVIEW but it doesn't help, and at best ...
over 1 year ago
By Vickie Roone
Linn T. Gustavsen
Hi. I have a quite long video (that's on youtube) that my learners have to watch as part of their training. However some of them are not able to complete the who...
over 1 year ago
By Saiful Islam
Maryam Sadigh
Hello, I've been trying to set the hyperlink for an email in Rise with no luck. I've used hyperlinks and buttons (mailto: xxx@email.com), but none of them work. Does e...
over 1 year ago
By Phil Mayor
Dave Draper
We republished 12 of our Videos using Rise360 (originally Storyline) and have started to get random "JSON Loader httpStatus: 500" lockups - a total of 20 course ...
over 1 year ago
By Stephanie Theessen
Jackie Matuza
Hi, I have an embedded link in a Rise block. Is it possible to increase the font size of the displayed text?
over 1 year ago
By Jackie Matuza
multimedia@kapta.biz SAS
Hi everyone. I'm having trouble autoplaying an storyline interaction in Rise, the screen goes black and i have to click on it to start it. Any idea how can I fix it?
over 1 year ago
By Felipe Zuñiga
Sharon Lilly
I need to create 5 identical courses that are very simple. They are to be practice tests for a certification exam. They will consist of Introductory info Navigation g...
over 1 year ago
By Daniel Canaveral
Anja Kisman
Hi We use rise's pdf download option for reviewing the modules. Only the pdf printout isn't showing the answer to the questions. Is there a smart way to also display t...
over 1 year ago
By Anja Kisman
over 1 year ago
By Jessica Lavoie
Ben Smith
Hi, it would be nice to be able to toggle the label on or off for process blocks on a per-block basis. I don't always use them for numbered/linear processes because s...
over 1 year ago
By Judy Newman
Nayana V Kumar
Hi, Please let me know what is meant by a Type C Articulate RISE account.
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Bill Lindenmuth
I am trying to convert all of my interactive exercises in excel into interactive exercises in either Rise or Storyline. One of my favorite exercises is building your o...
over 1 year ago
By Steve Gannon
Steve Elfant
Hi All, I hope someone can point me in the right direction. I was creating a scenario in Rise, where the learner would have 3/4 choices to select from. For some ...
over 1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Jamie Bell
I'm trying to export a Rise SCORM and it seems to be getting stuck. Usually when I export a SCORM it takes just a few seconds. The past few days it seems to be stuck o...
over 1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
SHANNON MURRAY
Hello! I am trying to add new collaborators to a course (most of my team has a license but some have to use a trial)...I keep getting an Error message when addin...
over 1 year ago
By Crystal Horn