Last Post Replies
Dave Draper
We republished 12 of our Videos using Rise360 (originally Storyline) and have started to get random "JSON Loader httpStatus: 500" lockups - a total of 20 course ...
over 1 year ago
By Stephanie Theessen
Jackie Matuza
Hi, I have an embedded link in a Rise block. Is it possible to increase the font size of the displayed text?
over 1 year ago
By Jackie Matuza
multimedia@kapta.biz SAS
Hi everyone. I'm having trouble autoplaying an storyline interaction in Rise, the screen goes black and i have to click on it to start it. Any idea how can I fix it?
over 1 year ago
By Felipe Zuñiga
Sharon Lilly
I need to create 5 identical courses that are very simple. They are to be practice tests for a certification exam. They will consist of Introductory info Navigation g...
over 1 year ago
By Daniel Canaveral
Anja Kisman
Hi We use rise's pdf download option for reviewing the modules. Only the pdf printout isn't showing the answer to the questions. Is there a smart way to also display t...
over 1 year ago
By Anja Kisman
over 1 year ago
By Jessica Lavoie
Ben Smith
Hi, it would be nice to be able to toggle the label on or off for process blocks on a per-block basis. I don't always use them for numbered/linear processes because s...
over 1 year ago
By Caitlin Curry
Nayana V Kumar
Hi, Please let me know what is meant by a Type C Articulate RISE account.
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Bill Lindenmuth
I am trying to convert all of my interactive exercises in excel into interactive exercises in either Rise or Storyline. One of my favorite exercises is building your o...
over 1 year ago
By Steve Gannon
Steve Elfant
Hi All, I hope someone can point me in the right direction. I was creating a scenario in Rise, where the learner would have 3/4 choices to select from. For some ...
over 1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Jamie Bell
I'm trying to export a Rise SCORM and it seems to be getting stuck. Usually when I export a SCORM it takes just a few seconds. The past few days it seems to be stuck o...
over 1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
SHANNON MURRAY
Hello! I am trying to add new collaborators to a course (most of my team has a license but some have to use a trial)...I keep getting an Error message when addin...
over 1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
Maria Vellis
Hi I'm unable to add the next button to my quiz and we need to have that button in order to go to the next lesson and complete our training survey. Can you help ...
over 1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
Katie Wood
We often need to translate a course into multiple languages. With Storyline, we export our translation file, send that single file to our translation vendor and ask fo...
over 1 year ago
By Amanda Roschetzky
Alisa Ingwersen
Can I export a Rise 360 lesson and upload into LinkedIn Learning? I have a license and am able to upload content in LiL, but I don't know how to do it. I c...
over 1 year ago
By Emily Wood
Matrimony .com
Hi, Could you suggest how to add image in the two content text box? Screen shot for reference
over 1 year ago
By Brian Steenson
Joe McCahill
Hello, We'd like to embed a discussion forum into our course, where learners can post, discuss and review peeer posts for various topics in the course. Has anyon...
over 1 year ago
By Debbie Colby
Liz Tyler
Hi, Is there any real difference in whether you embed a link using the multimedia block or attaching a link to a word or phrase in a text block? They seem to function ...
over 1 year ago
By Liz Tyler
Tracy Lin
We had trouble tracking traffics for Articulate Rise courses using Google Analytics. Does anybody have any suggestions? Already contacted Articulate support but there ...
over 1 year ago
By Tracy Lin
Evan Bahoric
I really like the way the floating buttons look, but I've had a number of learners report back that they can't see them. After some testing I found out that the floati...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez