Last Post Replies
Diego Molina
Hi. How much of a protection against piracy is there when it comes to courses created with Rise and loaded up in an LMS?  Also, my videos were embedded from Vimeo but...
2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
CompliSpace Client Learning
First post. I'm a touch typist and avoid using my mouse wherever possible. I'm finding the navigation during creation of content a little frustrating. Are there some ...
2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Is it possible to add hyperlinks to internal locations (i.e. same course) on anything other than a button? For example, I'd love to be able to hyperlink markers on a ...
2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Final one for this afternoon. You might have noticed my snazzy 'tick' - that's not me. And that's not really my name. But I need both of them to show up on my courses ...
2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Alastair Agnew
Hi Everyone, I'd be grateful for any knowledge on the exact entry for null alt text with images in Rise courses. I'm just trying to ensure that some content is screen...
2 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Chris Hodgson
We’ve recently been working with a client who’ve been making some great stuff for their own elearning courses using Rise. They were curious to know how the content cou...
2 years ago
By T Koetle
Bailey Bowyer
Hi guys, We have a course that has a passing score % set, turned on the Retry Quiz and Require Passing Score To Continue. When testing the course in the LMS, the Try ...
2 years ago
By Bailey Bowyer
Manish Gupta
Hi, Is there any way that we can ensure that user watches full video and does not skip it. And after finishing the video it leaves the cursor at the end only.  
2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Rachel O'Callaghan
Hi there, Are there any plans to add more options around navigation in RISE? The first page displays a TOC (Table of contents). It would be great if this page could ...
2 years ago
By Adam Schwartz
Kathy Peek
Hi, I'm trying to change the graphic for labeled graphics. I can't seem to locate it. I looked at the video to change or add a graphic to a marker and saw there w...
2 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Lisa Gurman
Is it possible to import a finished piece from Storyline 360 to Rise?  I see it says I can import something I made in: "Peek, Preso, or Replay to Articulate 360 and t...
2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Diana Banik
Hello, I created an interaction using Storyline 360 and published it to Articulate 360. When I am trying to insert this file to Rise, it doesn't show my published fil...
2 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Johan Hok
Hi, just wonder if it is on the Rise roadmap in the near future to be able to publish Rise content with a complete remove of the left menu and not just the possibility...
2 years ago
By Johan Hok
Artifex eLearning
Hey,    Really liking the look of rise but just have a couple of questions.   Is it possible to change the (white) background colour / have an image as the backgro...
2 years ago
By Katie (Gokhshteyn) Riggio
rosie cayetano
Hi there, I love the new Storyline Block feature Articulate's introduced to Rise, but I recently noticed that when viewing in tablet mode the player adds some strange...
2 years ago
By rosie cayetano
Aaron Soffin
I'm having trouble matching text across blocks in Rise. Problem 1: It seems like the text in some blocks are set to be header text, while the text in other blocks is ...
2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Hillarie M.
Hello, I just built and piloted my first course in Rise for an audience that is used to traditional training formats. We use voice-over in several sections, but it se...
2 years ago
By Brian Allen
Rebecca Freedman
So you can see from the image above my <iframe> isn't showing the Articulate Storyline video - It's just a blank white square. Below is the code I used. The reas...
2 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Amy O'Donnell
When our courses are set to restricted, the learner can technically skip through any of the content within each lesson. I know there's the continue button option, but ...
2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Veronica Volz
I just refreshed the page now all of my courses are gone!
2 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie