Last Post Replies
Jonathan Dyer
hello use Rise all the time at work so I set up the free 30 day trial at home. sadly it expired after about 3 hours. Any thought on what I can do ? thanks Jonathan
almost 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Ivana Bilic
We are having problems with importing XLIFF files for translation. We tried several things but it still doesn't work. We have imported files that we have imported in t...
almost 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Vickie Duber
Are there limitations on how many people I can share the course link with for a course in Rise? 50? 500? unlimited?
almost 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Paula Sieradzki
How's the best way to set up and sell Rise 360 course to sell from a website.
almost 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Galit Avraham
We want to remove the underline from the title - lesson name (appears under the author name). How can we do it? Many thanks!
almost 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Laurelle  Bednar
Hi! I have added a custom font in the new Themes section of RISE, but I still cannot change the font in the course. What am I doing wrong? Thank you!
almost 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Stephen Beck
Hi! Does anyone know how to get rid of the black line in the sidebar? It shows up on the PC, tablet and phone previews and blocks the navigation. This is my...
almost 2 years ago
By Chris Brooks
Traci Van Prooyen
I know that you can export Rise 360 courses as a SCORM file or xAPI file into an LMS but is there a way to simply export just the assessment/quiz data in an .xlx sprea...
almost 2 years ago
By Traci Van Prooyen
Emma Page
Essentially, what the title says! I'm just about to export a collection of Rise courses which act as modules within a larger course in our LMS, but now any Rise course...
almost 2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Laurie Wofford
Is there a way to see how long one of the Rise 360 "Real Content" courses is without having to take the course and time yourself?
almost 2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Online Ed Consultant
I would like to change the default font size for my course. Can I do that somewhere in themes?
almost 2 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Linda Wiley
How do I import a course that was built by someone else in RISE into my account so I can customize it?
almost 2 years ago
By Gren Foronda
Lynnette Glaze
Hello! I am currently using the Articulate free trial. A friend tried to copy a Rise course and send to me, but received an error message saying ‘need to ensure user h...
almost 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Grisel Carpio
I took a course yesterday on "Working with Subject Matter Experts" and they had a checklist we should use to ensure all topics are covered and I can not find it :-(
almost 2 years ago
By Mr C
Jason Henrich
Is there a way for me to download the tile thumbnail image? I would like to use this thumbnail image allowing users to click the image (with imbedded link) to begin th...
almost 2 years ago
By Jason Henrich
Tiffany Santos-Smith
All of the sudden my courses are not loading and the dashboard is unresponsive. Any solutions?
almost 2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Maria Brown
If we set the continue button to only be available if learners complete the content above the button, are learners who are using screen readers not going to able to ad...
almost 2 years ago
By Maria Brown
Greg Watke
The Timeline Block lets you had a media event. What if I want to add a Picture and a video clip? How can I add both? Or can't I?
almost 2 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Jamie Billingham
Hey all, Wondering if anyone has had this issue - In Review, viewed in Chrome, all looks great but in IE one section,under a Storyline embed, displays a large black re...
almost 2 years ago
By Brian Harris
Erin Mahabir
Apologies if this already exists! I tried searching but no one was having this particular problem... I am building a course in Rise and would like to embed an actual w...
almost 2 years ago
By Felix Franke