Last Post Replies
WH BS
We have added Storyline quiz to the Rise package and set the course completion as Storyline quiz block. However, the status is getting completed even after getting fai...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Michele Miner
We have an issue that happens only once in awhile. Rise course files published for LMS have a date added to all the file names in the published files folder. Exa...
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Jade Berry
Hi there, I am currently developing a Rise course which has been through a pilot phase. One of the feedback suggestions asked if it was possible to allow the user to f...
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Rhoda Green
HELP! My Rise course was working perfectly from Review 360, but is kicking users out after 2 of the Storyline modules. I'm concerned about 2 things: Originally I...
over 2 years ago
By Rhoda Green
Deborah Bergeron
Does RISE (or any Articulate program) have the capability to have the user/student upload an 'assignment' - I know there is no grading capability - but can a user uplo...
over 2 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Ross Dewstow
I have added a Storyline file into Rise that consists of one screen but I get a black start page with a play button on it. How do I remove this so it just contains the...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Liquid  Interactive
Hi, We’ve had some users attempting to complete our Rise module face issues with the course registering as complete (which makes a completion certificate availabl...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Yulia Shkliaeva
Hi! Browser Google Chrome on the my colleague's computer changes text in a Rise course. The only one idea I have that the reason is in apps on this browser. But they d...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
ASAM Education
We have some courses that have considerable video content along with other metadata and course information. In addition there are several quizzes in some of thes...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Laura Boyd
Hello, I have created a course in Articulate Rise. I have built a separate quiz in our LMS and when loaded in our Informetica LMS, there is a feature to redirect from ...
over 2 years ago
By Laura Boyd
Nidhin K
Hi, Team, I am using a progress block in our course. I have noticed that the Start button is missing in Android Tablet due to this I am not able to...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Veronika Domorakova
Hi all, I was wondering if anyone experienced the issue of Rise courses being blocked as pop-up in Mozilla only? Other courses created in i.e. Storyline work ju...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Tammy Baca
A former co-worker created a course in Rise. He has left our company and now I need to make edits. How can I transfer ownership of someone else's course?
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Mathew Laughlin
We have a number of courses that were created using a different authoring tool, and are now in SCORM files. We would like to upload them to Rise, then update or enhanc...
over 2 years ago
By Mathew Laughlin
Howard Villaruel
Hello, I am curious to know how long do you keep back ups on the work I have been creating. My current contract is almost done and I will be returning my laptop...
over 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Christin Currier
How can we import and edit a preexisting RISE course that is under another account?
over 2 years ago
By Christin Currier
Liesbet Delsaert
Hi, At our company we have set up a e-learning with Rise 360 (LMS is PeopleSoftSuccesfactors) . We do not have a quiz and it is also not mandatory to complete all the ...
over 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Office of Academic Support and Instructional Services
Hi, all. I'm building a master course in Rise 360, and then planning to have several slightly different versions of it and to mix and match pieces from it into new cou...
over 2 years ago
By Office of Academic Support and Instructional Services
Vijendra Lal
I needed to link just to lesson 6 in a Rise 360 course from an email. How do I do this rather than sending the share link which takes users to the beginning of the cou...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
David Chow
Is there any way we can edit or remove the course title screen (first page) on rise? I would like to create just one lesson or activity on rise much like you can with ...
over 2 years ago
By Peter Hood