Last Post Replies
Theresa Malicki
I am creating compliance courses using Rise. This year, we want to include a test-out feature, allowing a learner to skip taking the course if they pass the ...
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Bonnie Schmidt
Hello - I set up a section in my course with an interactive element - the Button Stack - so learners have to read several documents before they can proceed to th...
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Ed Carlson
Hi I have a matching question that I would like to add to the quiz in RISE. I would like to create a matching question and add image to the choices. Is it possible? If...
over 2 years ago
By Jewels Dymond
Mark Marino
Hi all - I am working with our internal Adobe Analytics team to implement analytics dashboards for our Rise content hosted on an internal webserver. So far...
over 2 years ago
By Mark Marino
Niru Selva
Hi, does anyone know if there is a way to convert a Rise course to a Word document? I'm trying to figure out a way to easily extract all the text to get the words/char...
over 2 years ago
By Thor Melicher
Roberto Rossi
Hi. I am publishing a 4 weeks long RISE course and when students leave and return to the course, all the previously completed sections appear as uncompleated. What cou...
over 2 years ago
By Roberto Rossi
justine daunis
Hello, I have a ticket logged but was hoping in the meantime someone from the community might have the answer. Within the tab I added a video but it is showing u...
over 2 years ago
By justine daunis
Ellen Fernandez
I have added some language labels manually but can't figure out how to share with others. When I share the module and they duplicate, the added languages do not carry ...
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Michael Pleasants
Hi, Is it possible to have a module in Rise that is restricted, but once its been successfully completed it is then open, so learners can skip to the area they w...
over 2 years ago
By Michael Pleasants
Cath Shields
Hi I am thinking about using Rise for the first time. What I wanted to check is: * is a Rise course 'standalone'? i.e. do I need a Learning Management system? * Can I ...
over 2 years ago
By Cath Shields
Caroline Beatson
Hi, just wondering if it's possible to generate a completion certificate when someone completes the courses we have created in Rise360? Thanks
over 2 years ago
By Caroline Beatson
John Addis
Hi There, I'm hoping to estimate a file size for a Rise course to host it on a website. I realize it just depends on how much information and videos are in there, but ...
over 2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Michael Bauer
Hola heroes! I have a Rise scenario where the character asks a question, and the learner needs to select Yes or No. Straight from here, is there a way to go straight t...
over 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Michael W
When we publish the web content in Rise, it renames our asset folder filenames. In this case, it's renaming our .mp4 file with a long string of characters which includ...
over 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Stephen Colucci
I am using a centered image. When I insert it small, it doesn't get much larger when I click on it. When I insert it larger, it appears larger but does not enlarge muc...
over 2 years ago
By Karin Rex
Becky Buehner
Is there a way to export an interactive block (process) as a video? We want to export and include it in a PPT presentation.
over 2 years ago
By Tom Kuhlmann
Andreas Jacobsen
Hello, I have evaluated a bunch of tools for accessibility and scaling and found that Rise 360 provided closes to what I wanted. But I am Norwegian so I need my conten...
over 2 years ago
By Andreas Jacobsen
Glen Duffield
Today we've noticed that if a quiz is set with the Reveal Answers switch switched to off learners cant progress (the quiz just remains with the submit button and ...
over 2 years ago
By Pam Lee
Frederick Bergeron
For our brand we are using the same animated charaters throughout our different content (elearning, documents, virtual training, etc.). We would love to use the S...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Alex Samson
Hi, I've recently been requested to convert some of our learning content to a more accessible format for a learner with dyslexia. I'm aware that I can adjust the backg...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome