Last Post Replies
Peter S
I have prepared a quiz in the articulate rise and I wanted to move it to the storyline as I realized I can not limit the number of questions learners should attempt fr...
over 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Kris Taylor
Hi Articulate, I have a wave file I would like to upload to a Rise course. It is 30.3MB in size which seems well under the upload limit, but it just won't upload...
over 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Rangsarit Kritboonchu
Hi, In 2 month ago, I publish the coruse and the video has picture to picture function as reference screenshot 01_Previous.png. When I use the same course to re-p...
over 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Mokymai  EUROVAISTINÄ–
Hello, I'm adding cover photo with recommended aspect ratio 3:1 around 2.5 mb size, but looks like it gets compressed about 10x times and resized too, so it...
over 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
laetitia slaes
Bonjour, je voudrais savoir comment ajouter une nouvelle police dans Rise 360? Merci
over 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
FGCU Workday Learning Team
Is it possible to configure either a Rise 360 or Storyline 360 course (SCORM format) so that it send quiz activity for each quiz in a course to the LMS for the purpose...
over 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Marianne Shovan
Is anyone else having issues uploading an MP4 file in Rise? It is "stuck" on "Processing Video". It is only 21.3 MB. I am using Chrome.
over 2 years ago
By Marianne Shovan
mitch horn
Hey all. I am looking for a way to make Rise a little more exciting. Does anyone know if it is possible to put animated icons into Rise (NOT AS A GIF)? Bee...
over 2 years ago
By Monica McAlister
Maddie Kapteyn
I have been uploading Mp3 files into each slide of my process block, but it only allows me to do one audio clip at a time. I will add audio for the Introduction, but t...
over 2 years ago
By Matt Welton
Carolyn knight
Hello! We own 13 Articulate licenses and if one expires as we do not need it anymore what happens to the SCORM output as well as any "SHARED LINKS" in the progra...
over 2 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Heather Longtin
Today I am having issues with my audio files uploading to Rise. They were uploading fine earlier this morning, but for the last few hours they have been stuck in Proce...
over 2 years ago
By Heather Longtin
Joshua Gilbreath
Hello all! Is there a recommended translation software to best handle exported Rise XLIFF files? I'm trying to make the translation process as easy as possible on a co...
over 2 years ago
By Sebastien Hegy
Alyssa Whale
Hi there Please can you assist or provide some guidance as to why this black play screen displays when adding an Articulate Storyline block into Rise 360? The only di...
over 2 years ago
By Paul Brennan
Jerry Toelle
I've been trying to upload mp3 file for an audio read of the content on my course. It uploaded fine, but has ben stuck on "Processing audio" ?. I have been ...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
tim grice
Im new to Rise - in fact still in my trial period....Im trying to upload a video 40MG.....and its just spinning on processing video. This is very frustrating! Is this ...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Zach Price
Hello, I am trying to create a course where my employees are tasked with creating an account from an outside website, and then entering the ID that is generated for th...
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Jennifer Oliveira
Hi all, I am attempting to hyperlink email addresses of key contacts into a Rise 360 course. However, I am running into a roadblock with an email that contains a speci...
over 2 years ago
By Jennifer Oliveira
Celeste Harpold
Is there a way to make the learner stay on a page longer - to make sure they actually read the information? Even when using the continue block, they don't ...
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Matt Kent
Hi All Please can someone share with me, a solution to an age old problem for us. When we complete an e-learning course with Dividers... Rise scrolls ALL the way to th...
over 2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Shruti Chandarana
How to track Knowledge check results/progress in Rise 360 ?
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller