Last Post Replies
Ruth Canton
Calibri font is part of our company's branding. We would like to consider using Rise but is it able to use this font?
over 2 years ago
By David Porter
Christine Bedard
Hello, When clicking the blank template button, I get the spinning wheel forever and nothing happens. Tips?
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Anitha Pai
Is it possible to embed guided practice (Try Me simulation) developed in Adobe captivate 2019 in Rise 360?
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Emmanuel Saka
Is there an option to directly link a PDF file in Rise using the current button feature available without using a web link just as you are able to do with the PDF atta...
over 2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Amber Walters
Hi there, I have created a few RISE courses and uploaded them to our LMS (SuccessFactors) which works fine on a desktop, but is not working on mobile at all. The scree...
over 2 years ago
By Andreas Kuswara
Kyle Kubik
When was the "scope.FORCED_COMMIT_TIME = 60000;" value put into the loadDriverOptions function in the driverOptions.js file when publishing Rise 360 courses? How ...
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Thaabiet Domingo
Hi there, I LOVE Rise! I've been experiencing a frustrating issue lately when using back space key. When I use backspace to delete a word, it also deletes the space be...
over 2 years ago
By Josh Gorman
Adam Tweed
Hi, just had a low contrast issue reported - the cookie banner has a text to background ratio of 1.6:1 (needs to be 4.5:1 min) Likewise, radio button boundaries for qu...
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Thomas Fowler
Hello brave & noble hero community, I'm looking to track details of the specific questions a user is getting right in a final assessment within a Rise course using...
over 2 years ago
By Heidi Schafer
Ellie Richardson
Hi everyone, We have a number of Rise360 courses developed and are looking for an LMS platform to host them on for our customer training & certification programme....
over 2 years ago
By Ellie Richardson
Amal Said
Hello! A teammate had an idea to take a 360 panoramic image and drop it into our course. Is this feature compatible with rise?
over 2 years ago
By Erik van Kempen
Julie Frappier
Hello, I've animated my company's logo (.gif) in Rise, but it seems very small. Is there a way to make it bigger? I've tried, but nothing seems to work. Any specs I sh...
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Paula Da Silva
I have used Rise to create several courses and assessments. The past two days I have attempted to create an assessment with 50 questions and I will get to questi...
over 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Jaime Salazar
I need urgent help please. The owner of a content in Rise 360 included me as a collaborator and then transferred ownership of it to me. Unfortunately the content does ...
over 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Josh Gorman
Is there a place for bugs and feature requests beyond this discussion board? Lists in Rise are really hard to rearrange. It would be great if I could click and drag it...
over 2 years ago
By Josh Gorman
Shilpa  S
i tries the shortcuts that we use in word , but not able to type <= PLease guide this is for accordion interactivity
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Praven JKT
Is there any way to increase the size of tabs.
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Road_Safety_and_ Drug_ Education Road_Safety_and_ Drug_ Education
I have embedded an MS Forms into my course. It's to record some simple user data before they start the course. When I preview the course on my work computer, the Form ...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Allison Delfino
Hi All, I am wondering if there is a way to have the sub headings for my courses show up on the left hand side of a rise course. Essentially, an easy way ...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Debabrita Deb-Basu
We use Articulate Rise and the LearUpon LMS. Does anyone know how to put a link to a course that can be sent to learners?
over 2 years ago
By Debabrita Deb-Basu