Last Post Replies
Universal Account
Hi there, Deleted original Rise 360 file - have "shared" link - can I "reverse engineer" to original version. Thanks!
over 2 years ago
By Universal Account
COURTNEY KANE
I’m working with a startup company that needs an LMS for one year. They are planning on building out they’re own system yet it will take time. All the LMS’s I’ve looke...
over 2 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Jeffrey Levy
We have a quiz in the middle of a course. The course navigation mode is set to Restrictive. The quiz requires that the learner pass with a score of at least 80%. ...
over 2 years ago
By Anthony Slisko
Melissa Sanburg
Hi team, I noticed when in landscape view on a mobile, you are unable to click on the 'continue' button as it's hidden. When I scroll up, I can see it, but when ...
over 2 years ago
By Melissa Sanburg
Annique Bublitz
Hello, A team member left on Oct. 20th. They shared a copy of their Rise 360 courses so that the two of us left could complete the edits and upload them to our LMS. I ...
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Tara Muir
Hello there, I am creating a Rise course in French and am using the French language settings; however, I have found two places where there is still English found...
over 2 years ago
By Melanie LUCAS
Pamela Pegg
Several of my courses are showing No Title with loading symbol. I have cleared my internet browser history. I am using Chrome. I have also logged out ...
over 2 years ago
By Pamela Pegg
Julie Grosclaude
Hello everyone, I have been building a course where there are quite a few videos and STL blocks. The size project once exported was 309Mo. Then I tried to compress and...
over 2 years ago
By Stratbeans C
Peter Mlot
Hi, For some of my team's courses, we are embedding docs and potentially need to avoud using Google Drive. I found some instructions on using <iframe> which aloo...
over 2 years ago
By Peter Mlot
Sarah Moran
We have five separate Rise courses that we would like to package/produce into 1 Rise course. Does anyone know how to do that?
over 2 years ago
By Sarah Moran
Mickey Tortorelli
Hello, Besides adding an animated web image to Rise, can one add an animated image that's not on a web page? Thank you
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Jacquie Daniel
Hi Community, I have to create content to help learners when completing a specific form. I would appreciate any suggestions on the best way to do so in Rise 360 ...
over 2 years ago
By Jacquie Daniel
David Swaddle
Hi, I've translated a course into Hindi, which seems to work OK, but now I can't export to a PDF to have a print storyboard for regulatory reasons. Anybody else faced ...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Lynette Henry
When I complete my quiz with all the questions correct I never have 100% result. I have checked and rechecked the answers to the questions but it still comes out as 83...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Renee Jensen
Hi, I am trying to embed iframe for Google Forms (quiz). However, I'm receiving this error when pasting the full link. Is there something I'm missing here or is G...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Sandra Aria
Hi! I have uploaded my SCORM file to LMS system. Settings in LMS are that "completed" button should appear when SCORM file is completed. For some reason "completed" bu...
over 2 years ago
By Sandra Aria
Alex Frady
Good Day - I tried exporting a course for web and it did not work. I'm looking at how I can have a course completed by folks without it being an actual SCORM on ...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Stephen Francis
When an image can be magnified there is no cursor change (mouseover change to magnifying glass) to let you know. Though after you magnify an image by clicking on it, t...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Clyne Roche
Hello. I'm listed as the owner of a course but I can't see it. My correct email address is listed.
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Raymond Yucis
Can a RISE course display a PowerPoint slide show? I want to have one of my lessons in a RISE course link to a slide show that was created previously in PowerPoi...
over 2 years ago
By Ina Dachsel