Last Post Replies
Basecamp Fitness
Hello! I embedded a soundcloud link in my rise course. If I click "go to SoundCloud" the audio plays in another window. But when I hit play inside rise, the play butto...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Manisha Sachdev
Hi All, For a Rise course, I want to use the image block which will a picture of a table explaining different terms. SME wants to make each term in the tabl...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Claudia Vlijt
Hi there, we discovered that characters in scenarios are loading very slowly after we uploaded it to our LMS. We discovered that the sizes of the .png-files are quite ...
over 2 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Jack Ding
Hello all, I found that the Rise course with the German Label was exported as cmi5, but it has a language problem, in the cmi5.xml it says lang="en-US" everywhere, but...
over 2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Learning Tribes
Did Rise just get an update? It as working as usual earlier today and now the tools to edit blocks seem to have changed. With this change I can no longer change the ba...
over 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Tracy Creamer
I have published an Engage 360 interactive to Review 360. I go to Rise 360 and try to add a Storyline 360 interactive and it says nothing has been published. Version o...
over 2 years ago
By allcrack soft
entrili .
Hello, At the end of the rise, there is a question asking if they agree to the terms. If they do not agree, the rise should block here until they have indicated the c...
over 2 years ago
By entrili .
Ann  Everett
In a module I'm working on, I want to remind learners that they've seen something before and that was on a Flashcard earlier in the module. I wanted to recreate t...
over 2 years ago
By Ann Everett
Maureen Yakovac
Is it possible to perform a screen capture in Rise 360 like you can in Storyline?
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Wellcoaches School of Coaching
In another LMS, I was able to embed discussion tools (such as Disqus) within my course. Is this possible in Rise?
over 2 years ago
By Laura Dines
Tara Muir
Hi there, I recently learned that a published Rise course does not save a learner's progress the way an SL360 course will, either inside an LMS or via web delive...
over 2 years ago
By Tara Muir
Bryant Huang
I am exporting from Rise 360 to .zip files and forwarding to my client. When she downloads and attempts to upload to her LMS (Saba) it continues to throw the error bel...
over 2 years ago
By Gerry McAteer
Karl Grant
Hi, is it possible for learner not to to follow the navigation Menu step by step ? If the learner prefere to make first the 3rd section, instead of making the first se...
over 2 years ago
By Karl Grant
Jane Ainsworth
I want to utilise both the templates in Rise as well as insert some storyline scenes too. I have done this successfully using the interactive functions, but I ca...
over 2 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Sam Agostino
hi, I'm developing a scenario in a farm safety module and wondering if there are any farm industry characters I could import to the Rise inter...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Diana Satin
When I open some Accordion tabs, it goes to the bottom of the text instead of to the top. Does anyone have ideas for a solution? Thanks!
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
SANL Academie
Hello everyone, Our students - who are health care professionals- have been experiencing some problems with going back and forth between Articulate Rise and Moodle. Me...
over 2 years ago
By SANL Academie
Kristoffer Darj
I'd like to keep my courses organised and easy to find. Therefore I place them in folders. Unfortunately there is no way to know if I have missed a course. It wo...
over 2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Rym Tlijani
Hello guys, How can I import a module e-learning from an account to an other ?
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Alex Nazarov
Hi there Heroes! Just wanted to add my thoughts on Rise360's team collaboration features... or rather, near total lack of them. At the moment, about the only c...
over 2 years ago
By Lea Agato