Last Post Replies
Kristoffer Darj
I'd like to keep my courses organised and easy to find. Therefore I place them in folders. Unfortunately there is no way to know if I have missed a course. It wo...
over 2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Rym Tlijani
Hello guys, How can I import a module e-learning from an account to an other ?
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Alex Nazarov
Hi there Heroes! Just wanted to add my thoughts on Rise360's team collaboration features... or rather, near total lack of them. At the moment, about the only c...
over 2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Anna Führinger
After exporting a Rise package, we cannot find the download anywhere. We have tried it with multiple packages and multiple colleagues, and the problem occurs with eve...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Gabriela Quezada
Spacing in the introduction page isn't being saved. When I add a line break and "preview" it's gone. I've added a space after "Welcome to the module" but it continues ...
over 2 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Terranova 1
Hi - Of the default fonts that are in Rise, which one should be used for Chinese (ZH-CN)? Also, can WOFF2 formats be used?
over 2 years ago
By Brett Rockwood
Julie Gustavsen
Is it possible to change the course language? Now, I make the same course in Rise in three languages. I export the courses to Talent LMS, but to save me a lot of admin...
over 2 years ago
By MATC Group
Darin Fennell
I have created a Rise course that is vertical in nature. As I scroll through the course, the text is revealed along with images. The images, however, appear to take lo...
over 2 years ago
By Darin Fennell
xx xx
I have a couple of questions regarding the sharing feature. I developed a course and wanted a couple of people to view it so I shared it with them. Is ther...
over 2 years ago
By xx xx
Stacy Craft
I need to add a sentence to the description area of the rise detail start page. I have already published it and put it on the web along with other custom code. I need ...
over 2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Anna Führinger
After exporting a Rise package, we cannot find the download anywhere. We have tried it with multiple packages and multiple colleagues, and the problem occurs with eve...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Cindy Weissman
I have a course I have built for a client, and when they use the SCORM package of the course for QA testing, they are not seeing images on flip cards and PDF links are...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
John Freiberger
Hi, I am interested in subscribing, if possible, to the Quick Tips & Tricks episodes so I know when new ones are published. Are these episodes live webinars that w...
over 2 years ago
By John Freiberger
Jay Pelupessy
Hi there, I'm currently figuring out an easy fix for the following problem. Everytime when I upload an image that is not conform the 16:9 aspect ratio, the images are ...
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Jack Ding
I used Rise 360 to create a course with 64 modules and according to the media law, I had to add and add source information for about 200 images as well as videos. But ...
over 2 years ago
By Clara Suntinger
Rawan Ghannam
Has there been an update to the system? All of the Rise courses that we created for our organization has changed fonts, but font settings are the same as we set, but l...
over 2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Blair Poulton
Hello everyone, we are having problems with Rise 360 lessons that are not marking as complete in LMS (SAP) when the learning user completes the course. we cannot seem ...
over 2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Bert Lamar
When creating an account for a new team member, I accidentally entered the incorrect email address. If I log into my admin account and select Manage Tea...
over 2 years ago
By Ren Gomez
Richard AIGLE
Hello, I am using a labelled picture. The picture appears enormous and is spread on 2 or 4 screens, even when the picture mode is set up to small. How can i fix t...
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Kris Taylor
Hi everyone, may I ask how I can embed an adobe PDF form into Rise, I have successfully done this with Microsoft forms, and Google forms, but not with a PDF.&nbs...
over 2 years ago
By Lea Agato