Last Post Replies
Kelly Kremin
I'm trying to sign up for a trial (w/ a different email address from my Articulate ID) in order to accept an invite and use client's Rise 360 (versus my own). I'm gett...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Felix Franke
I would like to set a link into the feedback of a quiz session to the chapter / lesson in which the answer to the question can be found. In SL360 this is extremely eas...
over 2 years ago
By Felix Franke
Rory Sacks
Quiz data. I know SCORM can report data on the quiz around which question a learner got incorrect but forgot what the export settings are for that. Does anyo...
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
June Perot
Hi There, I'm new user of Rise 360 and so, I have a question... Every year members of my team have to check the Q & A in all the courses but some of them just can'...
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Gabriele Dovis (italgo)
http://www.mosaicoelearning.it Cheers!
over 2 years ago
By Philip Siwinski
Katie Wood
I'm leaving my department and want to transfer ownership of my Rise courses to a current team member. Once I transfer ownership, I have the option to "Remove." If...
over 2 years ago
By Katie Wood
Geethu Gopakumar
Hi, Is it possible to create a Pre assessment module which when completed by the user, automatically gets marked the Original Assessment module as complete in Rise.
over 2 years ago
By Jody Gayhart
Alina Vlad
Hi, I've inserted a storyline block into a Rise course and when I select the interaction, every time I interact with the image from the block (slide or layer...
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Christa Meer
Hello We utilized the above mentioned template to create cultural competence training. However, due to an inadvertent error, the last key takeway in the template...
over 2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Liesa Rock
Hi, I have a second urgent question re users exiting the Rise course. When they click Exit it takes them to LMS to mark complete. Can I build in a pause st...
over 2 years ago
By Liesa Rock
John Toh
hi, As I scrolled down the page, I've noticed the %bar doesnt update the completion status of the module - i have done more than 50%. Any ideas? thanks JT
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Beverly Johnson
Hi, Need help right away! I was able to upload my logo into Rise 360 but it is not showing on the cover slide. Could the problem be caused by it being a "....
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Autumn Marschall
Hello, Do we have an ETA on when Rise 360 will be compatible with JAWS screen reader?
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Kwaku Yeboah
Hello, I am using the rising process block and at the top it says Step 1, Step 2 and so on. I will customize this to say something else for different course that I use...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Liesa Rock
Hi, I have an urgent question. If a user exits my course part way through, when they come back to it, can I set it up so they resume where they left? Or do...
over 2 years ago
By Liesa Rock
Annette Thompson
Hi there, I'm unsure if this is the correct place to suggest some possible enhancement ideas for Articulate Rise, but here are a couple of suggestions for consideratio...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Amy Eddings
When I try to preview my Rise courses, they won't load. I've tried Edge, Chrome, and IE, and all I get a is a blank, grey screen with the menu bar at the top (see atta...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Jennifer Gailey
Hello! I am trying to build social / community learning into our course on Rise. I want to embed to a specific group / feed in Yammer. Here is what Yammer ...
over 2 years ago
By Khin Thu Zar
Simone Basilio
Hello, I have a course with a final exam. When I try to publish the course, the option for using quiz results is grayed out, please see attachment. What am I doing wro...
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Tristen Ner
User completes a course built on Articulate Rise > LMS doesn't recognize user is complete > User tries to open the course again > And the user has to restart ...
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller