Last Post Replies
Selene Redigonda
Hi all, we have a project in Rise, and althougth we selected a font that supports Turkish for the content we have problems with the labels. They are not displaying wel...
over 2 years ago
By Oykum Bagci
Diana Gualda
Hi, I've run into an issue that makes the audio block essentially unusable throughout my Rise course. Particular sections of my content must have a dark backgrou...
over 2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Damien Bell
Hi all, While I realise that the content library images legally do not need to be attributed, I have a client who insists that they require attributing. Is there an ea...
over 2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Bilal Haider
Hello, When we embed the PDF file, in preview sometimes it shows the pdf embedded, and sometimes it is a blank white screen. What is the procedure to embed the pdf fil...
over 2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Anthony Goss
Hi! I am playing with the new image alignment options, and I guess I am confused as to how these are useful if the text does not wrap around an image that is ali...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Kelly Kirk
I manage a team of multiple developers working with Rise and Storyline. I'm wondering if anyone has pointers on how to protect/secure Rise projects once they hav...
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Cindy Lyons
I'm using the tab block, and each tab has text and an image. However, the image always displays to the left rather than centered. Does anyone have any tips?
over 2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Tamara Staton
Hi, I notice that some of my photos, particularly if I add square ones, end up left justified in the Tab Interactive feature in Rise (see attached screen shot). ...
over 2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Ari Avivi
When I enter images into a tabs block in Rise the images are all right justified. Is there a way to center the image?
over 2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Faye Somerville
Hi - When I place an image in the block I can't get them to center. Any hints would be helpful. Thank you
over 2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Paul Crump
In accordian or tabs section, I want to put my image center aligned. Is there any way to adjust the image alignments? Thank you
over 2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Michele Siclari
I am new to Rise. Is there a way to track how many people have taken your course?
over 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Kelsey Peck
I've copied an existing course in Rise and added a new lesson. When I preview it and scroll down (before hitting start course) it shows up, but if I preview and hit "s...
over 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Operations L&D
When I create a Process block in Rise, the images appear to be center aligned. However, when I preview the course I notice that the images become right aligned. Is it ...
over 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Joshua Cook
This functionality (by Zsolt Olah) is awesome: https://www.rabbitoreg.com/examples/p99/#/lessons/NPQ2NG0PlDgwjy_ZLbmw6t0PPaoWFEB6 This should be the default behavior i...
over 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Roland Straub
Hi all, I'd appreciate if anyone could have a look at the attached screenshot. I'm about to create an interaction with the process feature and this is how it looks whe...
over 2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
SibaPrasad Padhi
Can we have a added feature to all the blocks where we have a option to insert a image / video and provide options like place the image left, Right, bottom, top. Also ...
over 2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Arthur Beltran
Hi, is there a way to center align the images in Accordion/Tabs block without editing to a wider dimension? I have to keep editing my images.
over 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Jenn Channel
I love the tab block but some of the images that I need to add there are not full screen images. As a result the image gets shown on the left of the tab and then...
over 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Sarah Casper
Hello, Any image inserted into the Tabs block becomes automatically left-aligned without the option to center it. Is there any way to adjust the alignment of...
over 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez