Articulate 360 is one simple subscription that has everything you need for creating e-learning. And with a continuous stream of new features and content, it just keeps getting better. We just announced the latest batch of what’s new and what’s next in Articulate 360, and we’re so excited to share it with you. Here’s some of the goodness heading your way:
- Create more types of interactions in Rise: Create compelling scenarios in Rise with the new scenario block. And easily create gorgeous bar, line, and pie charts that help learners make sense of information with the new chart block.
- Author more quickly in Storyline 360 with media library: Save time by managing all of your Storyline 360 project assets in one place. You can add, remove, replace, reuse, and export images, videos, audio tracks, and characters.
- Stay organized with search feature and folders in Articulate Review: Quickly find projects on your Articulate Review dashboard with the new search feature, and keep your dashboard tidy by organizing your projects into folders.
- More choices and faster course creation with Content Library: Two new characters, Joseph and Shafer, and the new eye-catching Affinity template give you even more options for quickly creating beautiful courses.
- Faster administration of your Articulate 360 Teams plan: Assign multiple admins to manage different groups of seats with the new group admins feature. And maintain your content and intellectual property by transferring content from one team member to another with the new transfer content feature.
And that’s just a taste of what’s coming! To see videos of these features in action and check out the full list, visit the What’s New, What’s Next page.
If you haven’t tried Articulate 360 yet, now’s a great time. Try Articulate 360 free for 30 days to take all this e-learning goodness for a test drive.