"I am also have issues editing text blocks in Rise. I have tried closing down the web browser, logging out, and opened a different browser..."
- over 1 year ago03/25/22 at 7:01 pm (UTC)
"Adding my request to this thread! Similar to Melanie, I need to use my brand colours and once I add in the hex value, I'd like to either,..."
- almost 2 years ago10/26/21 at 1:25 pm (UTC)
"Add my name to the list for this feature. For accessibility we need to have multiple options - voice over, closed captions and a transcri..."
- 2 years ago06/29/21 at 2:31 pm (UTC)
"Hi Leslie, when I submitted my case I did not notice a case number, and haven't received an email confirmation yet. As soon as I see that..."
- over 2 years ago06/15/21 at 5:14 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for your help Ren. The file opens as expected but wont play so I have submitted the file to the support team. Apprecia..."
- over 2 years ago06/15/21 at 3:29 pm (UTC)
Deb Beverley started a new discussion Storyline Published as Video, won't play
"Hello, I have published a small (8 minute) Storyline file as a video and when I open the folder with the published file it won't play. It..."
- over 2 years ago06/15/21 at 1:38 pm (UTC)
"I'd like to add my request to be able to 'flip video's to the list of features for Replay as well. I am grateful for the idea of putting ..."
- over 2 years ago01/11/21 at 12:57 am (UTC)
Deb Beverley replied to the discussion Accessibility: Recent update has changed the way Screen Reader NVDA works with my courses
"Hi Lauren, I am hoping to stop NVDA from reading out the title of the slides multiple times as well and can't see the video you posted ab..."
- almost 3 years ago12/15/20 at 4:42 pm (UTC)
"Hi, I wondered if the accessibility of layers has been improved? Or if there is a work around now to have the layer, readout withou..."
- almost 3 years ago11/02/20 at 5:35 pm (UTC)
"I would also find it useful to be able to export the text version of the entire closed caption transcript. It would save me a lot of time..."
- over 3 years ago02/24/20 at 7:17 pm (UTC)
Deb Beverley replied to the discussion Resource item returning a 404 - File or directory not found error
"Hi Scott, I am running into this exact error, In one case, the external file was deleted when I published to my LMS. I have added the fil..."
- over 3 years ago02/13/20 at 2:57 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Jennifer, I will give that a try!"
- 4 years ago09/16/19 at 7:33 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley (and Jennifer), I am also have the same issue of being randomly logged out: it is occurring occasionally with the entire 360 de..."
- 4 years ago09/16/19 at 7:02 pm (UTC)
"Tristia, thanks very much for sharing your workaround! I love how this community collaborates and shares. :) Cheers, Deb"
- over 4 years ago05/10/19 at 12:55 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Alyssa!, reply edited. :O Could you share with us the rationale for this feature not being implemented yet? I understand that it ..."
- over 4 years ago05/10/19 at 12:53 pm (UTC)
"Hello, I notice a number of people requesting emphasis for entrance and exit animations going back a few years, including myself. But I h..."
- over 4 years ago05/08/19 at 5:38 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashely, the options to Submit a Case worked. I submitted it a moment ago. I have to resolve this by the end of the day tomorrow, Thur..."
- almost 5 years ago12/19/18 at 8:13 pm (UTC)
"H Ashely, I have tried both Firefox and Chrome and cannot get past the 'verification' question. Each time I select the verification image..."
- almost 5 years ago12/19/18 at 1:13 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Ashely, I uploaded my 'issue' scene a few moments ago using the 'private link' you gave me. Please do not make the scene publi..."
- almost 5 years ago12/18/18 at 2:39 pm (UTC)
Deb Beverley started a new discussion Hotspot and Markers stopped showing layers properly (Storyline 360)
"Hi, I am working in Storyline 360 and I have a slide with 3 triggers on it that cause 1 of 2 layers to show. It was working fine earlier ..."
- almost 5 years ago12/14/18 at 7:13 pm (UTC)
"I have been looking for ways to do this as well, please put emphasis animations into the queue! :) "
- almost 5 years ago11/23/18 at 8:10 pm (UTC)