Isa David started a new discussion Can we hide the glossary in the mobile player?
"Good morning all, I have the player glossary on the sidebar of my module and it takes up a lot of space when I play the content within th..."
- almost 8 years ago05/21/13 at 8:34 am (UTC)
Isa David started a new discussion Glossary not showing up in mobile player?
"Hi all, I'm currently testing content created in Storyline (latest upadates done) and my glossary doesn't show up when I launch via the m..."
- almost 8 years ago05/15/13 at 8:50 am (UTC)
"Has the cause of this issue been identified yet? I'm trying to publish a largeproject to tempshare using Chrome with no success. I even r..."
- almost 8 years ago04/24/13 at 6:52 am (UTC)
"Hi Kelly, i'm somewhat of a Webex pro. Sharing audio is possible in Webex but only thru each user's computer which means they have to ha..."
- almost 8 years ago03/20/13 at 3:12 pm (UTC)
"Hi Linda, The AODA Standards are actually provincial standards for Ontario. The national (Canadian) accessibility standards are typically..."
- almost 8 years ago03/20/13 at 10:46 am (UTC)
"Peter, Are you able to confirm for me that there is no size limitation for offline content storage within the mobile app other than avail..."
- almost 8 years ago02/27/13 at 5:46 am (UTC)
"Jamie, Please be sure to let us know if the Elearning Enhanced widget works with Storyline. I'm also looking to allow learners to take n..."
- 8 years ago02/22/13 at 10:18 am (UTC)
"I'm actually interested in the same topic but for offline storage. Is there a known limit for offline storage via the mobile app? Thanks"
- 8 years ago02/21/13 at 12:01 pm (UTC)
Isa David started a new discussion Error: COM Object that has been seperated from its underlying RCW
"Morning, I opened up a story project to make a few final changes this morning and got this weird error message when trying to save. What ..."
- 8 years ago01/21/13 at 6:38 am (UTC)
Isa David started a new discussion Story size for Blackberry phone
"Hi all, Though I know Storyline doesn't officially support development for Blackberry, has anyone developed content for the BB phone? I'd..."
- 8 years ago01/08/13 at 10:43 am (UTC)
"Hi Miriam, I've used a fle folder template from the Top Interactions templates within Stroyline. I'm pretty sure this is what you're look..."
- 8 years ago01/03/13 at 6:15 am (UTC)
"I would like to second the need for an SDK for the mobile player! Since HTML5 still has some rough edges, the mobile player is pretty muc..."
- 8 years ago12/19/12 at 8:39 am (UTC)
Isa David started a new discussion Tracking multiple survey questions on one slide?
"I recently built a survey within Storyline with 3 questions per slide. I then tested the survey within our LMS (Saba) and when I tried to..."
- 8 years ago12/11/12 at 10:20 am (UTC)
"Love it James! Is the output of the avatars Flash based? I develop content for iPads..."
- 8 years ago12/06/12 at 10:48 am (UTC)
Isa David started a new discussion Custom mobile player development?
"Hi everyone, Being that I work for a governmental organization I would like to look at the posssibility of developing our own mobile play..."
- 8 years ago12/03/12 at 12:37 pm (UTC)
"Hey David, What software did you use to map out all your design elements as shown in your Screenr above? Love that idea..."
- over 8 years ago11/27/12 at 8:06 am (UTC)
Isa David started a new discussion Drag and Drop text box state
"Hi everyone, We have a puzzling issue with some text boxes which are part of a drag and drop activity. When dragged to the correct spot, ..."
- over 8 years ago11/21/12 at 4:56 am (UTC)
"Hmmmm. I just published a rather light module of 10MB with HTML5 output, but not for the mobile player and not with Scorm tracking. I the..."
- over 8 years ago11/19/12 at 11:54 am (UTC)
"The exact same thing happened to me last month Simon... with a project that has about 100 slides and a lot of text. I had to go back and..."
- over 8 years ago11/13/12 at 6:13 am (UTC)
"Thanks for bringing this question back Edward. And thanks to Jim for sharing your experience with Powerpoint 2010. Anyone else have input..."
- over 8 years ago11/02/12 at 10:16 am (UTC)
Isa David started a new discussion Powerpoint 2007 or 2010?
"Hi everyone, In my organization we use Powerpoint 2003 and I have been thinking of requesting an upgrade to 2007 or 2010 since I have see..."
- over 8 years ago10/22/12 at 6:55 am (UTC)
"No worries... simply right-click the textbox, select Format shape. Under the textbox tab, check Do not autofit. Cheers,"
- over 8 years ago10/09/12 at 5:51 am (UTC)
"Hi Peter, I've had issues with tezxt boxes lately after publishing and realized that I simply needed to check Do not autofit in the textb..."
- over 8 years ago10/09/12 at 5:30 am (UTC)
Isa David started a new discussion Update deleting triggers?
"Hi all, I know there are a number of issues with the Storyline update... got an issue of my own now. A colleague of mine, who is using th..."
- over 8 years ago09/10/12 at 9:47 am (UTC)