"There is a beta patch for the SAP LSO Content Player (that's the player package on the SAP server!). After installing it on our SAP serve..."
- 3 months ago05/03/21 at 10:21 am (UTC)
"We are running into the same troubles with Storyline 3 courses and the SAP LSO. At the moment I am at the point where I have found out, t..."
- 9 months ago11/02/20 at 7:13 am (UTC)
Jan Vilbrandt started a new discussion SL3: mp4 files won't play in Google Chrome Browser / SAP LSO
"In my company we will move from Internet Explorer to Google Chrome very soon. We are experiencing heavy problems with Storyline courses t..."
- 9 months ago10/30/20 at 5:35 am (UTC)
"Hi Pedro, check your OS (Windows, MacOS, Linux???), too. Try to google "mp4 not playing in Firefox". It is possible that the problem..."
- over 1 year ago12/06/19 at 6:30 am (UTC)
"Hi Hasan, Storyline 360 features are ususally integrated in a later update (maybe half a year or so). Meanwhile you can do the followin..."
- 3 years ago06/06/18 at 6:39 am (UTC)
Jan Vilbrandt commented on the article Custom Glossary Interaction in Articulate Storyline
"I recommend "equal to (ignore case)" for text search. You will fetch "cat" and "Cat" and "CAT"... with only one trigger. If you add..."
- over 3 years ago02/19/18 at 9:03 am (UTC)
"It looks like the articulate 360 player has been changed after I finished my last project in November 2017. The black bars are hidden no..."
- over 3 years ago02/05/18 at 6:00 pm (UTC)
"That would make things far worse. I just need an invisible player on ALL devices - no stupid black bars on mobile devices."
- over 3 years ago02/05/18 at 3:34 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, what about the unified player? 2017 is gone. I need a SL3 player with "mobile" deactivated. It is very annoying that there ..."
- over 3 years ago02/02/18 at 5:30 am (UTC)
"Hi Gene, I recommend www.elearningbrothers.com . The have got a huge asset library (pictures, illustriations, Icons, audio-files) and g..."
- over 3 years ago01/25/18 at 7:27 am (UTC)
"As far as I know there is no way to print only the content - not the player. The print function is part of the individual browser you are..."
- over 3 years ago12/21/17 at 12:41 pm (UTC)
Jan Vilbrandt replied to the discussion Bugs when upgrading a Storyline 2 course to Storyline 3
"Hi Leslie, I have opened a case: #01198058 Cheers, Jan"
- over 3 years ago12/20/17 at 7:53 am (UTC)
Jan Vilbrandt started a new discussion Bugs when upgrading a Storyline 2 course to Storyline 3
"Hi, I am experiencing various problems when upgrading a course from Storyline 2 to Storyline 3: Textboxes are resized and will not fit ..."
- over 3 years ago12/19/17 at 9:15 am (UTC)
"Hi Anh Lum, there are two parts you must change in your project. 1. The state of the two buttons must be "visited" not "selected". 2. ..."
- almost 4 years ago10/18/17 at 7:02 am (UTC)
"You can change the selected state of every "answer shape", by clicking "edit states". Change the selected state to the view you like and..."
- almost 4 years ago09/20/17 at 2:35 pm (UTC)
"Do you really mean "transparent" = invisible? The lerner can not click this Option again, if it is invisible. Since you mentioned the "..."
- almost 4 years ago09/19/17 at 7:54 am (UTC)
"You are welcome :-)"
- almost 4 years ago09/13/17 at 6:39 am (UTC)
Jan Vilbrandt replied to the discussion Audio on slides: How can I get them to replay without re-starting the slide
"Loop or no loop... just put the audio onto a layer and set it to "reset to Initial state". You can then "show" and "hide" your audio tra..."
- almost 4 years ago09/12/17 at 11:45 am (UTC)
"There is no build-in function for that. You may do this with using variables. But that ist a lot of work. :-( Sometimes it is easier to..."
- almost 4 years ago09/12/17 at 11:41 am (UTC)
"Hi Andrea, thanks a lot for that code! That really helped to get rid of that annoying responsive player. :-)"
- 4 years ago07/07/17 at 11:09 am (UTC)
"Hi Ravi, you can export all your slides and layers to a Word-file via publishing. You can also export all of your texts to a word-file..."
- over 5 years ago03/16/16 at 7:45 am (UTC)
"Hi Aidan, goto "INSERT"->"Webobject" Enter your URL. SL2 will provide the "iframe" for your URL."
- over 5 years ago12/14/15 at 2:22 pm (UTC)
"Chris Werstiuk Thanks for your suggestions, but I'm not sure what problem you are trying to solve. The updated storyline still has the..."
- over 5 years ago12/10/15 at 6:57 am (UTC)
"Hi Chris, you have to adjust two things. First: Change the "When revisiting" Status of your first slide to "Initial state". Second: t..."
- over 5 years ago12/09/15 at 12:16 pm (UTC)