Jenny Anderson started a new discussion Resizing image doesn't show guides
"I'm updated to the latest version of Storyline 360. When resizing images, the pink guides are now missing. Did this get added as an "enha..."
- 3 years ago08/14/18 at 10:53 pm (UTC)
"Please disregard. The question was set to shuffle answers. Once I updated it to shuffle none, the question shows the buttons. Another bu..."
- over 3 years ago06/27/18 at 5:47 pm (UTC)
Jenny Anderson started a new discussion Buttons are not displaying on page load
"I have over 20 courses I'm updating that contain knowledge check questions. The question is a Pick 1 freeform question. The learner selec..."
- over 3 years ago06/27/18 at 5:34 pm (UTC)
"Nearly a year.....Must be a tough bug. "
- over 3 years ago03/15/18 at 1:31 am (UTC)
"The rewind button is a part of the normal functionality of the player. There is a random button that is not part of the player the screen..."
- over 3 years ago01/20/18 at 6:27 pm (UTC)
Jenny Anderson started a new discussion Screen reader for player buttons
"Hello, I have a course with three player buttons: volume, play, and rewind. My client is testing the course in their LMS on their screen ..."
- over 3 years ago01/11/18 at 7:15 pm (UTC)
"It's been a problem since it's been released. You'd think drag and drop is kind of an important fix. :)"
- 4 years ago07/15/17 at 3:07 pm (UTC)
"This is an ongoing bug, I'm disappointed it hasn't been fixed. What was the solution to the problem? Aside from rebuilding the slide, I c..."
- 4 years ago07/15/17 at 3:05 pm (UTC)
"Curious about this answer too. :)"
- over 4 years ago04/04/17 at 2:48 pm (UTC)
"Very clever! Thanks for sharing Joey. "
- almost 5 years ago12/09/16 at 6:01 pm (UTC)
"The easiest method would be to make one question its own slide and select a "pick one" freeform layout. Otherwise, you could do it with..."
- almost 5 years ago12/08/16 at 10:56 pm (UTC)
"audioblocks.com has some good sound effects. I think they're still by a monthly subscription. "
- almost 5 years ago12/08/16 at 4:19 pm (UTC)
"Awesome! I didn't consider the Format Painter for the applying the states. You've saved me a lot of time!"
- over 6 years ago04/22/15 at 4:50 pm (UTC)
"Change your slide to Reset to Initial state. It may resolve the issue. It does for me. It will bookmark the page where you left off, b..."
- over 7 years ago01/02/14 at 3:21 pm (UTC)
"Alex is fantastic! Thank you for sharing. "
- 8 years ago09/27/13 at 10:23 am (UTC)
"Thanks for the reply. That's the weird thing. When the content publishes, it doens't produce a story_content folder with the files. If..."
- 8 years ago08/20/13 at 8:19 am (UTC)
Jenny Anderson started a new discussion Resources Not Included in Published Content
"I have an course where I have files added under the Resources section of the player tab. I don't have the resources displayed on the pla..."
- 8 years ago08/19/13 at 4:55 pm (UTC)
"What about changing the state of the next button when timeline ends? So, the slide starts with the Next button disabled....and then the ..."
- 8 years ago07/25/13 at 4:36 pm (UTC)
"Totally possible. Take a look at the suggested answer here: http://community.articulate.com/forums/p/14379/83767.aspx#83767 The key ..."
- 8 years ago07/25/13 at 4:31 pm (UTC)
" Heck--I've been driven to drinking steady because of these issues . . . I suspect it started we..."
- over 8 years ago03/21/13 at 10:26 am (UTC)
"Thanks for the update, and for fighting the good fight. Disappointed it didn't work out, but not surprised. I guess we just need to be ..."
- over 8 years ago03/21/13 at 8:36 am (UTC)