Tracy Hodges replied to the discussion States on shapes controlled by variables and triggers - not working...
"Hi guys, Thank you for your help! Russell I didn't even think of the timeline start as an option, that seems to be working great :-) Th..."
- over 2 years ago08/02/18 at 7:03 am (UTC)
"Yes! Thank you so much :-) "
- over 2 years ago07/31/18 at 2:28 pm (UTC)
"It would be great to get folders in Review soon, my site is a mess :-P And to be able to share a folder link for someone to review, rathe..."
- over 2 years ago07/24/18 at 2:18 pm (UTC)
"We use Moodle LMS, but are experiencing reporting issues with our Rise courses. The user has completed a course with a quiz set to track..."
- over 2 years ago07/23/18 at 8:38 am (UTC)
"Hi, I have the same problem. Could support supply some information here, please? Many thanks :-)"
- over 2 years ago07/23/18 at 8:36 am (UTC)
"I would love to see Articulate Online cater for Rise courses, and maybe have a little spruce up on the interface... We're looking to repl..."
- over 2 years ago07/23/18 at 8:23 am (UTC)
"We use Depositphoto.com a lot, they are cheaper than Shutterstock (which we use sometimes). They have flexibility in how you buy: Monthly..."
- 4 years ago10/05/16 at 1:00 pm (UTC)
"Lots of great tips, thanks guys :-) I think I'll be using a mix of context scenarios and games, make sure I have a bit of variation in th..."
- over 4 years ago07/12/16 at 8:22 am (UTC)
"Thanks for all the great tips guys! I agree that context is king, so will probably go down that route. And a cheat sheet in Resources is ..."
- over 4 years ago07/07/16 at 11:49 am (UTC)
"I like the crossword a lot! Think I can use that as a knowledge check for the definitions :-)"
- over 4 years ago07/07/16 at 11:45 am (UTC)
"If you need a good (free!) recording program, I can highly recommend Audacity. There are many options for editing audio (noise reduction,..."
- over 4 years ago07/04/16 at 12:49 pm (UTC)
Tracy Hodges replied to the discussion Storyline multiple drag objects and multiple target areas
"Thank you so much! This is one of the most useful tutorials I have seen! You've saved me a lot of time :-)"
- over 5 years ago08/12/15 at 1:30 pm (UTC)
"Thanks! You're a star! I'll see if I can view this. "
- over 5 years ago08/10/15 at 10:51 am (UTC)