Mark Anderson commented on the article Using E-Learning Characters to Engage and Connect with Learners #247
"This is great Jodi."
- over 1 year ago08/26/19 at 2:03 pm (UTC)
"I wish I had these sooner. A little modification for a project I'm working on and voila!! perfect solution. Thanks."
- 2 years ago01/25/19 at 1:55 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Ashley. I used Chrome and it's working fine now."
- over 2 years ago05/21/18 at 8:05 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Wendy and Ashley. That's good information to know. I was using Chrome and Edge with the same issue when Rise suddenly started work..."
- over 2 years ago05/21/18 at 2:06 pm (UTC)
Mark Anderson started a new discussion Rise is not working today.
"Rise just keeps trying to open but won't. Looks like it might be a network issue? Anyone else having this problem?"
- over 2 years ago05/20/18 at 2:01 pm (UTC)
"Thanks. Worked for me! "
- over 2 years ago05/10/18 at 1:47 pm (UTC)
Mark Anderson replied to the discussion Base Layer Objects - show/hide not displaying on working slides
"Had the same issue and the last solution worked !!! Thanks -you guys really are heroes. "
- almost 3 years ago03/21/18 at 4:30 pm (UTC)
Mark Anderson started a new discussion No expression choice available with characters
"A little help from anyone please. I am using 360 and select a character. I can then choose the Character and the Pose. Expression remain..."
- almost 3 years ago02/27/18 at 1:57 pm (UTC)
"I surrender. I'm learning to love the Articulate font. "
- over 3 years ago10/10/17 at 6:25 pm (UTC)
"Or have at least 60 mins of audio, animation, or video to go along with the rest of the content and lock navigation so the media has to p..."
- over 3 years ago10/07/17 at 6:20 pm (UTC)
"That was a lifesaver!. It was driving me nuts-Thanks. "
- over 3 years ago07/23/17 at 9:52 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Nicole, This is simply amazing. I can't wait for a chance to use this!"
- almost 5 years ago03/20/16 at 2:09 pm (UTC)
"This is great! I have a project I can use theses with. Thanks so much."
- almost 5 years ago02/14/16 at 6:32 pm (UTC)
"Love this Jeff. Thanks or sharing."
- almost 5 years ago02/08/16 at 12:39 pm (UTC)
Mark Anderson started a new discussion Rotating a text box in a new state.
"I am trying to change the state of a text box (also tried as a shape with test, and as an image) to rotate from horizontal to vertical wh..."
- 5 years ago11/15/15 at 3:40 pm (UTC)
Mark Anderson replied to the discussion Looking for Best Final Course Assessment Feedback Practices
"I agree that it mostly depends upon the type of course. If the goal is to improve a skill, it is best to show the feedback as soon as pra..."
- over 5 years ago09/01/15 at 12:14 pm (UTC)
"I like using PowerPoint for storyboards because it allows me to show how the objects will look on the screen. The notes section is great..."
- over 5 years ago08/04/15 at 4:19 pm (UTC)
"My wife and I operate MT Anderson Learning in Tampa. We create eLearning or small and large organizations all over the USA and Canada. P..."
- over 5 years ago08/04/15 at 3:47 pm (UTC)
"You may want to check the trigger. When you add a "next" button in the player options, it automatically adds the trigger and assigns "nex..."
- over 5 years ago08/04/15 at 3:15 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Jeff! This is exactly what I needed to today!"
- over 5 years ago07/19/15 at 1:18 pm (UTC)
Mark Anderson replied to the discussion What do clients look for in an Elearning portfolio?
"Instructional designers use learning principles to structure objectives, content, learning activities and assessments. Developers use aut..."
- over 5 years ago06/26/15 at 7:28 pm (UTC)
"I had the same thing happen to me and almost drove me crazy! I now routinely check to make sure the "Do not Autofit" is selected. I'm not..."
- over 5 years ago06/26/15 at 7:06 pm (UTC)
- over 5 years ago06/26/15 at 6:15 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Michael, This was really helpful. I was able to create a simple slider using this tutorial. I love this new feature! "
- over 5 years ago06/26/15 at 4:35 pm (UTC)