Ryan Crockett replied to the discussion Drag and drop question/ two correct drag and drop targets for one item/ change state after successful droped items
"Hi Oswald- I think I have it doing what you described. When you want multiple items to be able to be dropped in a particular category, yo..."
- almost 2 years ago12/24/20 at 2:28 pm (UTC)
"Hi Grace, After some fiddling, it looks like the border you have around the text entry box on the first slide is the issue. When I change..."
- almost 2 years ago11/09/20 at 6:15 pm (UTC)
"Hi Nicole - I was able to make it so you can click the Go/stop button and it would not reset the location of the spinner. I moved the Mov..."
- almost 2 years ago11/09/20 at 2:29 pm (UTC)
"I'm not sure I understand what you are asking. You can copy the slide content and put it into the course. You'll likely need to..."
- almost 2 years ago11/09/20 at 1:56 pm (UTC)
"Hi. You can place a hotspot over the word and then add a trigger for Show Layer ###, when the Mouse Hovers Over Hotspot. The layer would ..."
- almost 2 years ago11/02/20 at 3:41 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ryan, Can you attach a file with a couple slides to test with?"
- almost 2 years ago11/02/20 at 3:36 pm (UTC)
Ryan Crockett replied to the discussion Hint layer displaying at start of the slide, instead of when the trigger states
"Alicia, I often use a badClick variable to count the number of clicks not on the hotspot so I can adjust if I want the hint layer to show..."
- almost 2 years ago10/14/20 at 8:26 pm (UTC)
Ryan Crockett replied to the discussion hidden character pops in at the beginning of the timeline
"Hi. There are a few things I'd try: Check the trigger for hiding the character to make sure it is the first trigger on the slide so it h..."
- almost 2 years ago10/13/20 at 5:05 pm (UTC)
"Hi Michael. I've attached a file that shows how to do this using layers on a Master Slide. Each of the help layers will need to completel..."
- 2 years ago09/16/20 at 3:18 pm (UTC)
"It may be more work than just typing it, but if you have SnagIt, it has the ability to recognize text from a screenshot and give it to yo..."
- 2 years ago09/16/20 at 1:20 pm (UTC)
"Hi Stephanie. From the Home>Story View tab, select all the slide you want to change the property on. In the Slide Properties, change t..."
- 2 years ago09/16/20 at 1:13 pm (UTC)
Ryan Crockett replied to the discussion Articulate Storyline Game Templates & Previous Storyline Versions
"Hi Sophia, Storyline does a great job of backwards compatibility. If you open an older version file, it creates a copy of it in the newer..."
- 2 years ago09/16/20 at 1:09 pm (UTC)
"If you are moving the image using animations (fly-in, fly-out), it shouldn't jump. If you are using two motion paths, then the ending poi..."
- 2 years ago09/16/20 at 12:25 pm (UTC)
"Check the timeline to make sure the object's timeline is at least 12 seconds. If it is less than 12 seconds, it will complete the spins i..."
- 2 years ago09/11/20 at 6:14 pm (UTC)
"Hi Karen, To stop the timeline you can use the Pause timeline on this slide trigger. You would set it to when the animation completes. Th..."
- 2 years ago09/11/20 at 6:07 pm (UTC)
"Randy - that's a great dice rolling animation! I'd love to see how you did it. "
- 3 years ago09/23/19 at 2:21 pm (UTC)
"Leslie - Thanks for answering Euan's question. Euan - The Roll the Dice layer basically serves to retrigger the Dice Roll Value layers as..."
- 3 years ago09/18/19 at 12:09 pm (UTC)
Ryan Crockett started a new discussion View only selected topics
"Hello! One of my coworkers asked if I could mock something up that would allow users to select from a list of topics and then only view t..."
- 3 years ago08/08/19 at 4:23 pm (UTC)
"Hi Lana, Select the layer and click the gear to open the slide layer properties. Uncheck the box for the 'Hide other slide layers' optio..."
- over 3 years ago05/03/19 at 5:46 pm (UTC)
"You're welcome. Looks great! I really like the use of the spinner."
- almost 4 years ago11/13/18 at 12:52 pm (UTC)
"Hi Nicole, I only used triggers. There isn't a way to post an attachment here so I included the file for download here: https://commun..."
- almost 4 years ago10/23/18 at 11:50 am (UTC)
Ryan Crockett started a new discussion Randomized Board Game - No repeat numbers solution
"Hi All - I watched Nicole's webinar the other day - Learn How to Build an Engaging Board Game Slide - that had a game that used the..."
- almost 4 years ago10/19/18 at 11:53 am (UTC)
"Hi Stephanie, I would recommend making several modules instead of attempting to work with a single giant file. You can hopefully put all..."
- almost 4 years ago10/18/18 at 6:09 pm (UTC)
"We experienced this as well, but it also occurred for us in Chrome and tended to happen after we updated and reuploaded the file into the..."
- almost 4 years ago10/18/18 at 5:43 pm (UTC)