Sharon Blanchard started a new discussion SL2 - 508 Yellow Boxes and States
"Hi all, We are working with a client that has requested that we remove all of the yellow boxes for 508 compliance on all course slides. O..."
- 7 months ago07/31/19 at 4:44 pm (UTC)
"LOL! That wouldn't fly with this client, maybe the next one. Seriously though, thank you for the help. I requested assi..."
- 7 months ago07/16/19 at 11:16 pm (UTC)
"Thank you Matthew! Your suggestion worked! Sharon"
- 7 months ago07/16/19 at 6:22 pm (UTC)
"Did you have any success altering the code Rhian to remove it?"
- 8 months ago07/15/19 at 3:28 pm (UTC)
Sharon Blanchard started a new discussion Rise - Remove "Course is Loading" for web published course
"Hello, We have a client that has requested to remove the "Course is Loading" message for a Rise course published for the web. Has anyone ..."
- 8 months ago07/10/19 at 8:11 pm (UTC)
"Hi Alyssa, Do you know when this issue began? We are finding this issue occurring randomly across storyline blocks in our Rise courses...."
- over 1 year ago11/06/18 at 3:56 pm (UTC)
"Hi everyone, I'm sure you received the notification, but wanted to confirm that the latest updated to Storyline did resolve this issue fo..."
- over 1 year ago09/21/18 at 3:57 pm (UTC)
"Hi everyone, We are also experiencing this issue with 360 video output despite the latest update. I have attached a published example a..."
- over 1 year ago07/19/18 at 5:32 pm (UTC)
"While that is a possible option, it is not an option in this scenario. We have been successful with the storyline block course completio..."
- over 1 year ago06/14/18 at 9:11 pm (UTC)
"The course will be used as a supplement for instructor led training. We are testing a Storyline Block course completion trigger that doe..."
- over 1 year ago06/13/18 at 9:19 pm (UTC)
Sharon Blanchard started a new discussion Rise Course - Set to NOT COMPLETE
"We have a client that does not want the course to be set to complete in the LMS when the user reaches the end. What is the best way to s..."
- over 1 year ago06/13/18 at 12:09 am (UTC)
"It's not meant to complete the course. Just prevent the user from moving forward until they have completed the storyline interaction."
- over 1 year ago06/06/18 at 4:39 pm (UTC)