"Hi Lauren, I am using Storyline360 v3.35.21017.0 Yes, I have seen this in other projects where interactions have triggers & condition..."
- 1 month ago01/21/20 at 3:46 pm (UTC)
Stephen Walker started a new discussion Trigger conditions bug (and workaround)
"Hi, I've come across a bug that affects trigger conditions in the new triggers design. In my attached example you can see the button..."
- 1 month ago01/14/20 at 9:50 am (UTC)
"I've resolved the issue. The courses in question were using the classic player theming with the option to lock the course size. I changed..."
- 5 months ago09/09/19 at 3:00 pm (UTC)
Stephen Walker started a new discussion SumTotal iOS app
"Hello, Does anyone here use the iOS app from SumTotal? A client of ours has contacted us to say that when the app is used lands..."
- 6 months ago09/06/19 at 10:36 am (UTC)
Stephen Walker started a new discussion Rise Storyline Block bug in IE
"A client informed me of a problem in a Rise course that we are making. They said that a grey bar would appear when trying to scroll past ..."
- over 1 year ago11/16/18 at 12:11 pm (UTC)
"I'm afraid I don't have a link to this particular course prior to the 3.17.16117.0 (June 19th) update although I had never seen this prob..."
- over 1 year ago06/26/18 at 9:50 am (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, I have attached the Storyline file that I used in my examples above. I'm using the classic player but I've turned of all of th..."
- over 1 year ago06/22/18 at 3:39 pm (UTC)
"I've been testing the latest update and I can say that there is a massive improvement in the text display on some fonts. Some fonts are n..."
- over 1 year ago06/22/18 at 10:09 am (UTC)
"It's worth noting that the white area is the Slide Background so I can change the colour to match the border but as you can see in this s..."
- over 1 year ago06/22/18 at 10:06 am (UTC)
Stephen Walker started a new discussion June 2018 update bug: Course borders
"Has anyone else been having an issue with the latest update where the course borders seem to be separated from the slides creating a whit..."
- over 1 year ago06/22/18 at 10:02 am (UTC)
Stephen Walker replied to the discussion Image clarity, interactive Storyline block in Rise
"I am having the same troubles with blurry images in Chrome but I assume that is because Rise is resizing the Storyline course (which is k..."
- almost 2 years ago05/09/18 at 11:17 am (UTC)
"Nice! Thanks you!"
- almost 2 years ago05/03/18 at 9:57 am (UTC)
"I just finished a course using the Garamond font. This is probably the worst example I've seen so far. Firefox is on the right of the ima..."
- almost 2 years ago04/23/18 at 2:09 pm (UTC)
"Hi all, I have the same need as the original poster - I would like to be able to export or print the course in a format I can annotate. I..."
- almost 2 years ago04/06/18 at 12:21 pm (UTC)
Stephen Walker started a new discussion Storyline block in Rise padding / background colours
"Hi all, I'm having a couple of issues with some Storyline blocks that I am adding to a rise course. 1) Firstly I think there is a bug a..."
- almost 2 years ago03/22/18 at 11:24 am (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, I've tested the Storyline file that I uploaded earlier and it works perfectly now. Thank you for looking into this."
- almost 2 years ago03/08/18 at 10:04 am (UTC)
"I've just come across this bug as well. Looking forward to a fix"
- almost 2 years ago02/26/18 at 4:49 pm (UTC)
"Ha ha! I trust my computer but I've been using Storyline since release and I've seen it do some really weird stuff on occasion."
- 2 years ago02/02/18 at 2:51 pm (UTC)
"I'm afraid I don't have a solution to your problem but I possibly know why your problem only appears when trying to display "fi" and "fl"..."
- 2 years ago02/02/18 at 2:44 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Walt. That's a good point that I should save before mass publishing in case I cause my whole computer to crash. But it looks like ..."
- 2 years ago02/02/18 at 2:38 pm (UTC)
"Hi Lawrence & Walt. I found this thread as I was wondering if anyone had any experience of publishing multiple projects at once. I us..."
- 2 years ago02/02/18 at 10:37 am (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, I've tried to reproduce the problem using large images in a new course but it worked perfectly. I then found the course wher..."
- 2 years ago01/23/18 at 11:19 am (UTC)
"I'm just posting to say that I also experience this slight delay when working with full screen images which causes them to be the last th..."
- 2 years ago01/18/18 at 3:15 pm (UTC)
"Has there been update on this? I am having the exact same problem as Tim. We also use size 17 Open Sans font. I've noticed this on the f..."
- 2 years ago01/08/18 at 12:10 pm (UTC)