"There are many ways to show people where they are at within a course, if that is even really necessary. If you are concerned about trans..."
- almost 4 years ago04/05/16 at 5:57 pm (UTC)
"You can setup your menu entries any way you like. I would remove any menu entries that you do not want them navigating to."
- almost 4 years ago04/05/16 at 5:16 pm (UTC)
"Hey Doug. Why not set navigation to Free, and just restrict the NEXT button at the slide level, or preferably, on the Master Slide? This ..."
- almost 4 years ago04/05/16 at 5:01 pm (UTC)
david mckisick replied to the discussion Client wants .story (unpublished files) - do they need this?
"The customer dictates the terms of the contract. These types of issues should have been worked out prior to acceptance. For my part, I wo..."
- 4 years ago02/01/16 at 9:05 pm (UTC)
david mckisick replied to the discussion Section 508 Compliance (Accessibility) - Tabbing using the Keyboard only
"Thought I would bounce in and see if there has been any update to the NEXT button issue when tabbing. If you recall, NEXT button restrict..."
- over 4 years ago12/08/15 at 11:44 pm (UTC)
"So what you need then is to ensure that they hit each slide of the module, in order. No problem. They can't get credit for completing a m..."
- over 4 years ago12/08/15 at 11:38 pm (UTC)
"You can setup your menu any way you want. Why not just remove the slides you don't want them visiting and only include the ability to nav..."
- over 4 years ago12/08/15 at 7:46 pm (UTC)
"hello Elliot. Why not just create five T/F variables set to False. On the last slide of each module, add a trigger to set that module var..."
- over 4 years ago12/08/15 at 7:41 pm (UTC)
"Since it sounds like you have already setup the slide to work with the good/bad bits, you just need to add triggers to each of those obje..."
- over 4 years ago12/08/15 at 7:21 pm (UTC)
"I work in Linux quite a bit. Storyline itself is not going to work well on that OS, however, published html or swf output should work jus..."
- over 4 years ago12/08/15 at 7:12 pm (UTC)
"Hello Casandra and welcome. There is only one thing you need consider when building out slides in Storyline, and that is your imagination."
- over 4 years ago11/25/15 at 7:44 pm (UTC)
"Hey Ashley and Articulate Community! I was wondering about the 508 requirements... Do you have to provide a text-only equivalent for ever..."
- over 4 years ago11/10/15 at 7:04 pm (UTC)
david mckisick replied to the discussion Best Affordable Laptop for Articulate Storyline Production
"Storyline runs well on mid-spec computers, so most laptops running Windows 7 or 8 should work out just fine. However, if you want it to r..."
- over 4 years ago11/03/15 at 11:20 pm (UTC)
"Essentially, what Reviewer does is perfect, because (at least from Captivate 5.5 onwards), the review file is emailed to the client, who ..."
- over 4 years ago10/20/15 at 5:55 pm (UTC)
"Oh you know I have nothing but love for Articulate Ashley. I do wish that you had some type of feature request 'feedback' or 'tracking' s..."
- over 4 years ago10/20/15 at 5:34 pm (UTC)
"Looks nice Elizabeth. Looking through that website reveals that this is a "pay for" service based on the number of courses reviewed. The ..."
- over 4 years ago10/20/15 at 4:14 pm (UTC)
"Captivate has Reviewer, which is just perfect for reviewing the published course, which is usually how most clients want to review it aft..."
- over 4 years ago10/20/15 at 2:06 pm (UTC)
david mckisick replied to the discussion How do I edit the states of multiple shapes at the same time?
"I just fix the State of one object and click Format Painter. Then select all the other objects that also need the state change (click and..."
- over 4 years ago10/20/15 at 2:02 pm (UTC)
"Case Number: 00667966"
- over 4 years ago10/13/15 at 8:47 pm (UTC)
david mckisick started a new discussion Tab Control Bug
"Hello. If I setup my slide navigation so that the NEXT button is DISABLED until the Timeline ends, and then tab to the NEXT button and hi..."
- over 4 years ago10/13/15 at 6:39 pm (UTC)
"If you set your layers to be "read-only" and have Seeking set to "Yes", they will NOT be able to advance the slide or do anything until t..."
- over 4 years ago10/13/15 at 6:36 pm (UTC)
"Bolded below is from that support page I linked you to: Tip: If the seekbar is read only in your player, the seekbar won't be draggable ..."
- over 4 years ago10/13/15 at 6:33 pm (UTC)
"Hello Ant. The discussion was surrounding the Seekbar behavior as it was documented. The Articulate team did update their documentation o..."
- over 4 years ago10/13/15 at 6:27 pm (UTC)
david mckisick replied to the discussion Triggers on master slide ( next slide and previous slide) and the story view
"Agree. I think this is more than a cosmetic issue though Ari, because you can't see how the slides are put together in Story view when th..."
- over 4 years ago10/13/15 at 2:15 pm (UTC)