Justine Swain replied to the discussion Speech Recognition and Navigating Storyline 3 Player
"Dragon has a specific set of commands for computer navigation, and you can find a cheat sheet on the Nuance website - you will just need ..."
- 2 years ago06/03/19 at 2:56 pm (UTC)
Justine Swain replied to the discussion Does Nuance Dragon Naturally Speaking voice controls work with Storyline-authored content?
"The Nuance Dragon website has a downloadable cheat sheet of navigation commands. it is worth downloading the cheat sheet for your Dragon..."
- 2 years ago06/03/19 at 12:51 pm (UTC)
"have you considered increasing the size of your project to a better resolution? standard screens start in the 1024x768 pixel range, so t..."
- over 2 years ago02/26/19 at 8:59 am (UTC)
Justine Swain started a new discussion Storyline 360 - quiz passing score doubles on retry quiz
"We currently have a small assessment which has an intro slide, 10 random questions drawn from a question bank of 23, and a results slide...."
- over 3 years ago10/11/17 at 10:06 am (UTC)
"Thanks for your response Dan. i am in the difficult position that i am producing the content for a client, and it is going on their Mood..."
- over 4 years ago11/14/16 at 3:40 pm (UTC)
Justine Swain started a new discussion Storyline 2 on the Moodle Mobile App
"Hi. Does anyone have experience of developing storyline 2 content for delivery on the Moodle LMS and the Moodle Mobile app? the module ..."
- over 4 years ago11/09/16 at 9:58 am (UTC)
Justine Swain started a new discussion Unable to close storyline
"in the last two weeks, i have been having a consistent problem where i cannot close storyline. i try with file close, the x, and none w..."
- 5 years ago03/30/16 at 7:51 am (UTC)
"i had the same issue, and also cannot currently import a ppt either. to get my translation export to work, i had to close absolutely ev..."
- over 5 years ago03/15/16 at 8:01 am (UTC)
"Hi I am also having an export translation issue on a windows 10/office 2016 64bit machine. storyline has all been working perfectly unti..."
- over 5 years ago03/14/16 at 11:54 am (UTC)
"nice animation. i love the ball travelling along the line - really effective"
- over 5 years ago10/16/15 at 10:42 am (UTC)
Justine Swain commented on the e‑learning example Storyline: Passport Application Interactive Screenshot
"great interaction Jackie. it definitely gives inspiration on how to approach the subject in future."
- almost 6 years ago06/24/15 at 7:08 am (UTC)
"Late to the party as usual. but i finally finished (?) my entry for this challenge. I didn't realise how bad my maths was until i start..."
- 6 years ago05/01/15 at 4:02 pm (UTC)
"Have you seen this site for colour scheme inspiration? https://elearningenhanced.com/storyline-color-stylizer"
- 6 years ago04/29/15 at 11:38 am (UTC)
"great interaction - thanks for the learning"
- 6 years ago04/21/15 at 11:54 am (UTC)
"Brilliant idea Joanna. so many ways you could use this concept. one for my design ideas list. worked well, and was fun to do. found myse..."
- 6 years ago04/09/15 at 1:05 pm (UTC)
"great interaction - lets the pictures really do teh talking. and love the movement on screen. very inspiring."
- 6 years ago04/09/15 at 1:01 pm (UTC)
"love them. need the full set though... :-)"
- 6 years ago04/09/15 at 12:54 pm (UTC)
Justine Swain commented on the article Gamification Techniques: How to Apply Them to E-Learning
"Hi Marcus - I'm with you on that one. The Coursera Gamification course was great, and had some really good insights - plus it was free!!!"
- over 6 years ago03/12/15 at 1:36 pm (UTC)
"Great photos. and one of them is perfect for a piece of learning i am designing at the moment!"
- over 6 years ago03/11/15 at 10:33 am (UTC)
"I love this effect Kristin. Subtle but really effective, especially in black and white. You have me inspired to get on with learning Aft..."
- over 6 years ago03/11/15 at 10:17 am (UTC)
"works really nicely. like the clean uncluttered approach."
- over 6 years ago12/16/14 at 12:13 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Jackie. Yes it is my first challenge. Thought it was time I expand my storyline 2 knowledge and try new things… :-)"
- over 6 years ago11/18/14 at 1:15 pm (UTC)
"Inspired by a science project my son had to do for school, I've done a name the planets game. Here is the link: http://tinyurl.com/q..."
- over 6 years ago11/18/14 at 9:33 am (UTC)