"I figured this out! Thanks to Wendy's example, I was able to figure out a pretty easy solution. Guess my hardheadedness is worth somethin..."
- almost 3 years ago12/18/17 at 8:40 pm (UTC)
"I'm still stuck on this. If I cannot find a solution in the next 24 hours I will be forced to use Captivate. Is there a global variable f..."
- almost 3 years ago12/18/17 at 4:58 pm (UTC)
"Thank you Wendy. Creating the trigger to jump to the next slide is the buttons are not selected works. I notice that your trigger is at ..."
- almost 3 years ago12/04/17 at 6:09 pm (UTC)
sandie coco started a new discussion Storyline quiz - submit question within time limit
"I'm trying to use Storyline to create an exam (despite my colleagues wanting me to use Captivate). The exam needs to have a question time..."
- almost 3 years ago12/01/17 at 8:33 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Ashley. I ended up clicking on 100 slides to change the feedback to None. Selecting multiple slides and changing it would have bee..."
- almost 3 years ago12/01/17 at 6:32 pm (UTC)
"Is there a way to change the feedback for all questions? I have a large quiz and clicking on each slide is painful."
- almost 3 years ago11/30/17 at 4:58 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Christie. I cannot post my files publicly due to IP. I am having basically the same issue as the one you linked to above. With my ..."
- almost 5 years ago01/11/16 at 4:22 pm (UTC)
"I am able to play the video. I had been in the project file using the timeline to play the video so I can see where to add zoom regions. ..."
- almost 5 years ago01/10/16 at 6:59 pm (UTC)
sandie coco started a new discussion Video in Storyline 2 preview
"I have a course with lots of mp4 videos. For each video, I'm using the zoom region. For some reason, the play button for the timeline is ..."
- almost 5 years ago01/08/16 at 8:17 pm (UTC)
sandie coco replied to the discussion In Storyline can you globally change the font in Notes tabs only?
"Has the feature request to change the font and font size of the Notes globally been developed?"
- almost 5 years ago12/16/15 at 6:13 pm (UTC)
- over 5 years ago05/15/15 at 7:56 pm (UTC)
sandie coco started a new discussion Glossary import?
"Is the feature to import a glossary from a csv file available yet for Storyline?"
- over 5 years ago05/15/15 at 3:25 pm (UTC)
"Sounds like something is amiss with your states and/or any triggers unless you've discovered a bug. More information is needed. If you ca..."
- over 5 years ago05/15/15 at 3:18 pm (UTC)
sandie coco replied to the discussion Slider thumb disappears when triggered by variable to reset
"I need more information. Not sure what the thumb image is. I use the layer's settings to either "Reset to initial state" or "Resume save..."
- over 5 years ago05/12/15 at 4:37 pm (UTC)
"Not quite certain I follow David's suggestions. I was trying to select a motion path & it's hard to know which one I've selected sin..."
- over 5 years ago05/12/15 at 4:23 pm (UTC)
sandie coco started a new discussion Motion Paths
"I'm trying to use motion paths to move an oval down a check list of items. While I love the feature, it's not intuitive in how to select ..."
- over 5 years ago05/11/15 at 7:58 pm (UTC)
sandie coco replied to the discussion Limit attempts to 2 for interactive screenshot 'try it' mode
"More info is needed. Are the wrong buttons actual buttons that are click-able? You need a way to track the incorrect tries with a variabl..."
- over 5 years ago05/11/15 at 7:56 pm (UTC)
"I've just discovered how to actually open a .storytemplate. From within Storyline, click Browse under Open a recent project. Browse to yo..."
- over 6 years ago06/12/14 at 9:20 am (UTC)
"I don't think this question was ever properly answered. I'm wondering the same thing. I have a .storytemplate that I want to open. I don'..."
- over 6 years ago06/12/14 at 8:22 am (UTC)
sandie coco started a new discussion Previous button - link to base instead of layer
"I just built a course where a series of slides gives the learner two boxes to click on. One box is yes & one is no. Each box reveals ..."
- 7 years ago10/25/13 at 2:24 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Ashley. I do have my notes font set as I want it. Upon publishing of the course, the font is not retained."
- 7 years ago10/25/13 at 12:04 pm (UTC)
"I have a similar situation. I have a technical diagram and want the learner to drag the label over the correct hardware. But there's a pi..."
- 7 years ago10/24/13 at 2:32 pm (UTC)
sandie coco started a new discussion Notes font changes when published
"I'm using our corporate font for the Notes in my pptx. When I publish with Presenter '13 the font is not retained. Is there a place to ch..."
- 7 years ago10/24/13 at 9:16 am (UTC)
sandie coco started a new discussion Settings for Results slide in Quizmaker '13
"I do not want the Previous button to appear on the Results slide. I can't see where I can change this setting in QM. What am I missing?"
- 7 years ago10/22/13 at 9:53 am (UTC)