Last Post Replies
Dave Newgass
Hello, I have a client who's quizzes are not tracking and he can't resume where he left off. We are using Moodle 2.0.3 as our LMS. I logged in as an admin ...
almost 13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Nada Al-Ashbal
I have published an interactive exercise as a Web Object using Captivate 4. The dimensions are 719 x 474 - well within the required dimensions of 720 x 540. And y...
almost 13 years ago
By David Anderson
Matt Mayer
Hello All, I am wonder if and or how I can add a background image that would be displayed behind the player, when uploaded to the server. Not sure if this is possible ...
almost 13 years ago
By Matt Mayer
Mike Troutman
Is there a way to increase the amount of attachments above 50?
almost 13 years ago
By Mike Troutman
Rick DiNobile
I am in the midst of developing an Articulate Presenter course which will track a students progress through the course. The course will have approximately 5 modu...
almost 13 years ago
By Andee Jones
Jason Myers
Are there any other learning games available other than Choices, Word Quiz and Sequences?
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Jeff ("JP") Redman
I suspect this sort of question has been asked and answered many times, but my searches turned up nothing, so I ask. The crux of the problem seems to be a conflict be...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Ron Dabbs
I am working on a course with multiple modules accessed via a separate player functioning as a 'menu'. The 'menu' player uses a custom skin to with hard-coded pa...
almost 13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Maribeth Christensen
Hi All, We're looking to increase the security of our Modules by developing an IIS, which would create one password and logon to access all the Modules. We a...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Luana Vargas
What's the best format to insert videos on Articulate Presenter? What are the size limitations? Is there a tutorial for inserting videos? Thanks in advance for any ins...
almost 13 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Dan Strong
Hi I was wondering if someone could help me out with a few problems im having? I have my course set so that you cant jump forward slides but you can jump back. But ...
almost 13 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Bud Keegan
I have followed J's excellent tutorial step by step: http://community.articulate.com/tutorials/products/customizing-the-sidebar-navigation-tabs.aspx but still am publi...
almost 13 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Sarah Chesney
Hello, I am completely new to Articulate and am having trouble starting to use it. I have created a quiz in Quizmaker. When I come to insert it using Articulate in Pow...
almost 13 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Jennifer Bircher
Hi - I am trying to place a shape over a Flash movie embedded in a slide. The properties are set to synch with slide. For the shape, I used the right-click menu t...
almost 13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Frank Mawn
Hi there, Is there any way to define a certain duration for a specific slide? Thanks
almost 13 years ago
By Frank Mawn
Dayna LeBlanc
I have several modules that I've published successfully before, and now that I'm about to launch the courses, the slides with Smart Art are no longer publishing proper...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
James Rosemeyer
Did a slide in my standard Ariel and when I previewed the slide, it made all the text Italic (Office 2010 with all updates, Windows 7). Any idea what might of ca...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Andy Goldberg
Hi, I created a course using Captivate and exported the SWFs to Articulate. I want to be able to have the text of my narration to show up in the notes section. I...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Christine James
I have a project I need to duplicate and want to copy the audio from one to the other. What do I do?
almost 13 years ago
By deirdre shead
Jeff McManamy
HELP! I have designed a course that uses motion paths in PowerPoint 2010 and when I publish to Articulate the motion paths are not lined up with I developed in PP. I a...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt