Last Post Replies
Crisa McCarty
I'd like the user to click one of two specific areas on the screen to launch the next animation. I'd use Triggers or Action buttons in PowerPoint. But in Articulate, A...
almost 13 years ago
By Mick Lee
Lamma Mamma
I would like to build a portfolio of modules that I have built on my website. I would like for the users to be able to click on the articulate built modules and be abl...
almost 13 years ago
By Leah Hemeon
kurt miller
For some reason Articulate skips to the 2nd slide every time I try to record audio on the 1st slide. Anyone know what might be causing this?
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Roddy Munro
Hello folks, Hope someone can help with the problem we're having. We've created presentations with custom navigation in AP - this navigation comes in the form of some ...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Fred Brand
On my machine (Win 7, Microsoft mouse with latest drivers etc.) it seems that the mouse scroll wheel cannot be used to scroll through the thumbnails tab in the left si...
almost 13 years ago
By Fred Brand
Paul Smit
Hi, I thought I'd share a quick tip that might help resolve a Quizmaker / Presenter problem for some folks out there. I recently published a Presenter-based course wit...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Clare Stead
Normal 0 false false false oNotPromoteQF /> EN-GB X-NONE X-NONE ...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Bud Keegan
Hoping you can help! HD crashed and had to do a clean install of Windows 7. Luckily I was able to dig out my old serial numbers but I bought product in 200...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Holly MacDonald
I'm 80% complete in developing my first course and of course as a newbie, have made some tactical errors along the way! Here's my situation and hoping to get bes...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Susan Rehm
My company will be transferring my files onto a new PC that will be using Windows 7 instead of XP. Has anyone had any issues with transferring of Articlute files...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Jill Freeman
Hello, Community. Why is it that sometimes I synch animations, save, and then after published the animations are not synched? Sometimes I can synch animations, and imm...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Otavio Falcao
Hello, I'm having a serious problem in mine latest publications. These kind of problem wasn't frequent, but it is now. Here is the situation: When I publish my pr...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
questionlot wang
When I use flash movie, my movie(swf file) call other external files like other swf and audio files. I would like to know which folder I should put these external file...
almost 13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
udit sawhney
I have to place a hyperlink to an external site on one slide of my course, and it works fine when I preview the slide using Articulte preview but when I publish the co...
almost 13 years ago
By April Barnum
Wendy Cunniff
I would like to take a Presenter course I created and publish it as Format: FLV Frame Size: 320x240 bit rate: 160kbps Framerate: 15 fps I have made it to run through...
almost 13 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Alan Bourne
Hi all, I have a quick SCORM question, hopefully someone might be able to help out (fairly straightforward). I need a quick breakdown of how the SCORM works when track...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Christine James
I have seen a few presentations lately that had an enlarged (wider) presentation area. It looked as though it overlapped where the sidebar usually goes. I can't reme...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
saffir test
I've been trying to make the last slide in my presenter have 2 buttons which take the user to 2 different places in the course. The lesson is in a new window. I've tr...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Yaz M
I noticed this after I saw that the presentation kept jumping to a slide that was hidden in the navigation. I havent had issues with this before but now i ...
almost 13 years ago
By Yaz M
Babette Miller
I have an Articulate license on my work computer (a desktop PC) and it all works fine. In 2 weeks I'm going out of town on an extended business assignment for about 3 ...
almost 13 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks