Last Post Replies
Pat Cooper
I am upgrading training module for an upgrade to an IT application. The training will have narration. In this version of the training we would like to have ...
almost 13 years ago
By Kayla Burtch
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
regina coll
Hi - I am having a problem using the recorder - as soon as I start recording the slide advances as well as the slide counter, but not the notes window - so I cna't rea...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
James Baker
I downloaded my free trial three days ago. I am using the latest suite, Windows 7 64 bit and Microsoft Office 2010. I keep getting this message in Presenter Please a...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Willem C.J.M. van Genk
In Powwerpoint we can use page format 16X9. This gives for class presentation a beautiful effect. Can we use 16X9 format in presenter and how? Thanks Wim van Genk
almost 13 years ago
By Willem C.J.M. van Genk
Emad Gharaibeh
Hello, i have that weird thing, when i use Articlue presenter version 9, and windows explorer version 9, the problem that when i publish my course on our LMS, and open...
almost 13 years ago
By Emad Gharaibeh
Dave Newgass
Hello Sports Fans, I am testing a process I want to roll out globally to all of our courses, bu have run into a small problem I can't seem to figure out. In my test pr...
almost 13 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Andrea Dukes
Hello! I'm trying to figure out how to create a feature where a certificate (customized w/logo, name, date, etc.) appears when the user meets the criteria for passing ...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Andrea Dukes
I have created several courses that run fine on my computer, but when published to our LMS (moodle), users are reporting that screens freeze, forcing them to hit the b...
almost 13 years ago
By Andrea Dukes
Brian Sullivan
I think this has been asked before (on the old forum) but I can't remember the answer. It seems that that ppta file often has old media in it that is no longer being u...
almost 13 years ago
By Leah Hemeon
Lorna Matty
Hi everyone. I am very new to the whole world of developing e-learning, so the answer to my question may seem pretty obvious to some of you. I have just st...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Josh Janikowski
I have a drag and drop activity in flash that works fine. Once I import it into articulate it does nto function anymore. My code is below. I dont make reference to roo...
almost 13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Virginia Wilkinson
Working on HR course which ends with a 'you all are leaders' type of slide. To do this, we want to flash pictures of employees from all departments on the screen...
almost 13 years ago
By David Anderson
Scott Johnson
Hi all, I've had an issue recently when using Audio Editor. When I import an audio file, Articulate seems to add a "click" onto the front of the audio. I'v...
almost 13 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Simon Perkins
This week we published 15+ courses for a pilot and have noticed that some of them adopt a weird side menu when resuming where you left off. Yet if you go back in...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
David Janus
Hello, we are having some problems removing the logo from the top left of the player. We have deleted all logos from the presentation options, and have unchecked...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Katie Weinmann
Hi everyone, I currently using PowerPoint 2003 as my base platform. After watching all of the screenrs, and learning through the forums, I asked my boss if I cou...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Chris Wilkinson
Is there a minimum Flash plug-in needed to: 1. Create an Articulate 2. To view an Articulate Thanks
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Dave Newgass
Hello, I have a client who's quizzes are not tracking and he can't resume where he left off. We are using Moodle 2.0.3 as our LMS. I logged in as an admin ...
almost 13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Nada Al-Ashbal
I have published an interactive exercise as a Web Object using Captivate 4. The dimensions are 719 x 474 - well within the required dimensions of 720 x 540. And y...
almost 13 years ago
By David Anderson