Last Post Replies
Bobby P
Hi All. We are using Office 2007 and Articulate 09v8. When we launch PPT this is the msg. we get So We went to " http://www.articulate.com/support/presenter...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Brian Sullivan
Is there any way to manage the location or size of the Notes Panel and to force the Notes Panel to always appear for every slide?
13 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Eric Lundstrom
In my course I have added some shapes (buttons) and hyperlinked them to another slide, but when I run the presentation and click the hyperlink it takes me to the first...
13 years ago
By Eric Lundstrom
Marty King
I'm trying to create a flashlight effect for a course I'm creating . I attached the video file (hopefully it works) that demonstrates what I'm trying to do (it's a lit...
13 years ago
By James Brown
Dave Newgass
Hello, There has been recent converstaion regarding directly linking a PDF or resource to hyperlink text or an image. As a matter of fact, I was part of it.....I...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Wende Olson
I am having trouble with PowerPoint 2010 and Articulate. It will work fine for a while and then PowerPoint crashes and the ribbon disabled. Is ...
13 years ago
By James Brown
Heather Brame
I am having an issue with Articulate that will supposedly be fixed with Update 7 (according to one of the forums). I only see that Update 8 is available on Articulate'...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Sohini Whatley
Whether I create or add an interaction (Engage or Quizmaker), the interaction does not display in PowerPoint, even if I publish from Articulate. The software was just ...
13 years ago
By Sohini Whatley
Sohini Whatley
After I have created or added an interaction whether it's from Engage or Quizmaker, the interaction does not show up in PowerPoint, even after Publishing from Articula...
13 years ago
By Sohini Whatley
Al Miller
Where can I access/download the Animated Flashcard Template?
13 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Edleen Guanko
Hi! I'd like to know if there's a way to hide or disable the seekbar only in certain slides? We'd like to have the seekbar only on slides that have audio, as havi...
13 years ago
By Edleen Guanko
Joao Paulo de Brito
Hello, I've put some text on the notes tab of my articulate presentation. When I scroll down the text becomes blurred always at the last sentence. Does anyone know ho...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Sarah Newman
I'm pretty new to Articulate, and I'm working on creating some standards for the eLearning developed in Articulate at my company. One of those standards is the sidebar...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Gabriele Dovis (italgo)
Hello everyone, the courses that I make for my company have to be tightly the same as for the style, layout, image, navigation, etc.. After a year and a half in which ...
13 years ago
By Gabriele Dovis (italgo)
Angela Anable
How can I tell if I have the most recent Presenter '09? When I click on About Presenter, I see v6.3 - Is this the latest update?
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Bethre Means
We're exploring mobile delivery, and I'm curious if any of your products support this?
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Niall O'Malley
Hello, I've used Dave Moxson's tutorial to group together several segments of a long presentation so as not to create one very large file, and instead to break it up i...
13 years ago
By Niall O'Malley
Gary Giurbino
I need to localize my project into 6 different languages, besides English, including Japanese, Dutch, French, Spanish, Italian, and German. I understand how to change ...
13 years ago
By Gary Giurbino
Mike W
Hi, Just come across a real strange quirk that just seems to have popped up. When I publish my presenter file and preview in my browser, Presenter veers over to the l...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Payal Tandon
Recently, I modified my player template to match the colors with my website. I changed the slide background color and the HTML color. Now that I have obtained th...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt