Product Last Post Replies
Kelly Fischer
Hi! I have put some javascript in my Storyline template. I published to HTML5 with a Flash Fall back. When I play the "course" in IE, it uses the Flash version. My fir...
Articulate Storyline over 4 years ago
By Kelly Fischer
David Elsinger
Hello! If you have recently published a Rise course on a Moodle LMS (version 3.5 is what I am using), I would appreciate any information (examples) you could shar...
Rise 360 over 4 years ago
By David Elsinger
Brian Hunt
I am looking for a way to track courses that our clients have uploaded to their LMSs. Basically, to know if a course is still being used after our agreement has expire...
By Brian Hunt
sharon trudell
Hello, I am looking for the Storyline 360 (version 3.27.18822) variable names at the Question level for a quiz: Learner's response (what their selectio...
By sharon trudell
Caro Sanderson
var player = GetPlayer(); var itm01 = player.GetVar("item1"); var itm02 = player.GetVar("item2"); var itm03 = player.GetVar("item3"); var itm04 = player.GetVar("item4"...
By Caro Sanderson
onEnterFrame (James Kingsley)
This is a summary of my post on eLB https://blog.elearningbrothers.com/how-to-create-fading-layers-in-storyline I recently discovered that it's pretty easy to use...
By onEnterFrame (James Kingsley)
Wendy Farmer
Hi Guys Just a heads up for Aussie developers regarding scheduled maintenance Wed 4/9/19 During the maintenance window, these websites and services won't work: • https...
By Wendy Farmer
Mateusz Szuter
Hello, Just wanted to check if some people here would like to see a new transitions, which I think is fairly easy to make and will solve MANY animating issues. I belie...
By Mateusz Szuter
Désirée  Jochem
Hi everyone, I've been asking around in existing threads, but since this is very important for us and kinda urgent, I'm asking here again. We're facing some issues hav...
Rise 360 over 4 years ago
By Désirée Jochem
saifullani mustaza
Hi, I have a problem to create printing button in SL 360. I already tried tutorial from https://matthewbibby.com/certificate/ but still not working.. Most of them...
By saifullani mustaza
Curtis Wiens
I had to create some math to get the drag item (woman) to send x y values to the dog tween so it moved based on the drag items stage position and not relative to the&n...
By Curtis Wiens
Francie Kaufman
Hi, I've got a slide where a learner enters a number in the thousands and with help of a text variable with javascript, the number will show up with commas displ...
By Francie Kaufman
Michel Toyos
I can write state and score in all navigator with this: function findLMSAPI(win) { if (win.hasOwnProperty("GetStudentID")) return win; else if (win.parent == win) re...
By Michel Toyos
Robert Stewart
"Publish a new course of an existing item" If you upload multiple courses to Review 360 during the day. It remembers the last course's name uploaded even if you g...
Review 360 over 4 years ago
By Robert Stewart
Sam Carter
Storyline has a JavaScript global variable objLMS that I've have used to find the SCORM API. I've read of other Storyline methods elsewhere. I have also used this...
By Sam Carter
Anne Laroche
Hi heroes, I want to customize a seekbar (not a progress bar) since that when I display the player seekbar in SL the slide decreases in height and width. In order to g...
By Anne Laroche
Alison  L.
I was wondering if there was any information about hacking/utilizing the CMI in the HTML5 output of a .story(line)? I was "playing" with Storyline quiz questions and h...
By Alison L.
Zach Cramer
I have an issue where my Storyline 360 files receive an "Invalid or Corrupt" error upon opening. I have followed all of the tips to locate temp versions (there are non...
By Zach Cramer
Kelly Doane
I'm wondering if Storyline 3/ or 2019 have made any advancements in this area? I'm trying to show/hide certain elements based on a textentry when that textentry ...
By Kelly Doane
Anthony Watson
Hello, I am interested in finding out if anyone has done any work with 360 degree videos (where users can drag around a room etc). We are considering developing some s...
By Anthony Watson