Product Last Post Replies
Inspire Group
Hi there My team have a client who has noticed on the HTML5 version of the storyline output, the loading spinner sometimes doesn't appear when the back button is pres...
Articulate Storyline almost 9 years ago
By Inspire Group
eLearning Development
hello all; in SL1 I would use a webobject with someone's (I wish I could give credit) code to exit to a menu or page. This no longer seems to work in SL2.  I have at...
By eLearning Development
Ian Finnerty
Hey all,  I've seen from the forums a lot of chat about PDF content offline - and how linking web objects requires internet access. Has anyone found a workable solut...
By Ian Finnerty
Dave Engage
I have been investigating methods of exporting runtime data to a database but after looking at the SCORM Runtime Reference chart published by Rustici there seems to be...
By Dave Engage
Gary Collins
I have seen posts on here asking how to create fractions. The answer is always superscript and subscript. Instead of using a regular slash for the fraction line I wou...
By Gary Collins
Amy Cosgrove
My employer will be implementing a new LMS by the end of the year, and I need to start to prepare for content conversion.  I have been working with LMS and WBT for abo...
By Amy Cosgrove
Riel Marais
Hi. We used the Storyline2 to create a short course for the software that our company design. We want to sell the training courses of our software to new clients. Can...
By Riel Marais
Mike Fox
I understand that a link to any plugins needed to view a presentation needs to be included to meet 508 requirements. Can anyone give me an example of some appropriate...
By Mike Fox
Aaron Leary
Hi all, Some time ago I cam across the attached template for emailing and printing users' written comments from the AS lesson. I have had success with the Java script...
By Aaron Leary
Andre Van Looveren
My company has produced video content that is distributed to paying customers for several years, and all products containing more than 12 minutes of H.264/AVC video ar...
By Andre Van Looveren
Graham Francis
A lot of people have been having issues with publishing Engage content within a Presenter presentation where Volumes are signifiacntly different to the other Powerpoin...
Articulate Engage 9 years ago
By Graham Francis
Darrin hayes
I see from the current Storyline specs page that for IE browser, version 8 or higher is listed, but am wondering if there are folks who have been able to successfully ...
Articulate Storyline 9 years ago
By Darrin hayes
Antonio Gutierrez
Hi, I'm trying to custom javascript function "SCORM_RecordInteraction" in order to save interactions information in a specific way.   For that, I need to access cour...
By Antonio Gutierrez
Joseph Francis
I'm wondering if anyone has been able to access and retrieve LMS data from elements in the AICC Student_Demographics group. Specifically, I would like to be able to cu...
By Joseph Francis
Stephen Cone
Hello, I'm curious if anyone else has experienced an issue with Storyline 1.8 similar to the following.  After the user reaches the results slide, we are seeing a rep...
By Stephen Cone
chiefy .
Hi, Got another error from the HTML5 player. I'm getting a call stack error. There's not much I can do to fix this, and I can't seem to get anything to work by changi...
By chiefy .
chiefy .
Hi, I sometimes get an issue in the HTML5 version of publishes courses where the javascript isn't compiled correctly. Publishing again fixes this, but that can someti...
By chiefy .
Dmitry Utkin
Task: part 1. to show correct/incorrect layer depending on states (normal/selected) of two buttons (logical conjunction). part 2. to change states of these buttons t...
By Dmitry Utkin
Dominique D
Hi, I would like to be able to add the content of a variable at the end of the URL in this trigger. The purpose would be to add query string contained in SL Variable....
By Dominique D
mohammed hamdy
hello all we modify Correct4 game and we will use it at our session  my question is how we can do when students completes 4 he win or can we put a table that we can u...
By mohammed hamdy