Product Last Post Replies
Ke Lo
I am running Articulate Online and Greenlight.  My published HTML5 courses run fine with the Articulate Player, but animations and voice over are out of sync without t...
Articulate Presenter almost 10 years ago
By Ke Lo
Sinchu Raj
I have used custom code for  course completion in LMS and its working fine in most iof the lms but my bad luck the same  is not working in client lms iPad.  below is ...
Articulate Storyline almost 10 years ago
By Sinchu Raj
Scott Karren
Everyone, I am using Articulate Presenter 09 and have come up against an issue that I have no idea how to fix.  Hopefully some of the brighter minds out there will be ...
By Scott Karren
Ron Kotay
Hi, Thinking about dabbling with some coding, even though I'm only now beginning with Storyline. Always too many irons in the fire. I'm looking for suggestions as to w...
By Ron Kotay
Josh Waters
Okay, this is going to take some serious explaining, but I'd like you to go through this with me. Open up the file and take a look around inside.  You will see some "d...
By Josh Waters
David Holmes
Has anyone developed tests based on types of knowledge in relation to Bloom? Factual Conceputal Procedural Meta-cognitive
Articulate Quizmaker almost 10 years ago
By David Holmes
Logan  Ouellette
I am tasked to create this quiz question and I can not seem to figure out the functionality that is needed. Any info would be greatly appreciated [Practice 5chall...
By Logan Ouellette
Chana Kraus-Friedberg
Hey, all- I've been making some sliders based on Richard Calcutt's excellent tutorials here, but my boss is wondering if there's a way to get a slider to act more like...
By Chana Kraus-Friedberg
BnBrt Ch.
Hi, after publishing regular. non imported project, the "background" and some of the objects that are clsoe to the edge - are cut/out of the screen/frame! eventhough a...
By BnBrt Ch.
Kirsty Manders
Hi there. I have created a SCORM package using Articulate Studio 13, and have published it to Moodle using the HTML5 option. My problem is when playing the package on...
By Kirsty Manders
David Ward
I created a slide that plays an opening narration then opens a lightbox.  After the lighbox content closes, I want the slide to play a closing narration.  I can't figu...
By David Ward
Greg Sprinkle
This is a longshot, but I wanted to see if anyone has done this. I am assigned to a Project Management project.  And it is about cost management.  With that, most proj...
By Greg Sprinkle
Chris Klein
Hi All, I was wondering if it is possible to elegantly hide individual Pick One options. Currently, it just leaves open spaces where the hidden options would be. (File...
By Chris Klein
fiona wilson
Hi Having read some really helpful questions and answers I have got quite far solving my problem but now I am stuck! This is what I am trying to achieve: A calculator ...
Articulate Engage almost 10 years ago
By fiona wilson
Andrew Lian
Hello I have set player size to fill the screen no matter what the size of the screen but sometimes (say on a small size netbook) it produces text etc. which is far to...
By Andrew Lian
Daniela Schiano di Cola
Hi eLearning heroes! I am trying to build a quiz that will be taken by  large number of people. The basic idea of the quiz is that readers will be asked 15 questions. ...
By Daniela Schiano di Cola
Michael Bonnardel
All, Has anyone have any luck publishing Storyline content for the "NEWS" section of SumTotal 8.2 SP 4. I can "flash" content to work inside NEWS if I use CAPTIVATE an...
By Michael Bonnardel
Vince Pileggi
My team has a pop-up Survey Monkey at the end of each of our courses to gather feedback. Currently, question #1 of this survey asks the user the title of the course th...
By Vince Pileggi
Stephen Brodeur
Hello! I was approached by a coworker who is conducting a pretty detailed operational training in a month or so. Because she is covering so much in the training, she a...
By Stephen Brodeur
Jessica Williams
First time poster!  I just started using Storyline on a mac via VMware fusion running Windows 7.  My predecessor left everything in his password locked user account on...
By Jessica Williams