Product Last Post Replies
Cindy Mayoh
Hi, We have just completed our first e-learning project using Articulate.  During the development of the course our pcs were slow to load when previewing, saving and r...
Articulate Presenter over 12 years ago
By Cindy Mayoh
Erik L.
A customer has a glossary (well, a little more content than just a glossary, but for the sake of the post...a glossary). I imagine it would be fairly simple to have a ...
Articulate Engage over 12 years ago
By Erik L.
Ted Angell
Hello, I was wondering if you can suggest a way of popping up our presentation upon user logon or anytime during the day. Thanks Ted
By Ted Angell
Doug Thom
Is anyone publishing for the Amazon Kindle via their publishing system?  I was wondering if anyone is having any success publishing for the new Kindle Fire including a...
By Doug Thom
Michael Reid
Hi, Is there a way that the 'cmi.suspend_data' call can be sent (or embedded somewhere) to our LMS without being promoted by the user? So I guess im asking is can alwa...
By Michael Reid
Philip Lima
I'm having a bit of trouble and hope someone can help.  I want to restrict the user so that they can only view current and previous slides, not jump ahead any further ...
By Philip Lima
Sunil Adhikari
Hello, Has anyone created a .swf Mark Complete button that can be used for AICC (published with Presenter) content which marks the course complete on click  regardless...
By Sunil Adhikari
Julie Alexander
This is my first time posting a question here, and I'm hoping someone can help.  I have a project with 10 different courses, some long, some short, all of which need t...
By Julie Alexander
Sam Carter
I'd like to develop some contacts of Articulate developers who speak foreign languages.  Spanish, Japanese, French, and so on. If you have an interest in contract work...
By Sam Carter
Peter Krautwald
I have some training and awareness courses that are only valid for 12 month, after that users must renew the course. I also have some courses where validity of trainin...
Articulate Quizmaker over 12 years ago
By Peter Krautwald
Adam Truckenmiller
This is the 3rd navigational sidebar that I have created and have not came across this issue yet so am curious if anyone else has. Located to the left is where the but...
By Adam Truckenmiller
Brandon  Gabany
Hello,   I trying to see if there is a way that you combine multiple Guided Images Engage's into a single Guided Image or different Engage activity. I am creating a W...
By Brandon Gabany
Jennifer Hall
I would like to use the Media Tour engage interaction to display a series of Recognition pictures.  Is there a way to make the tour loop so that the pictures continuou...
By Jennifer Hall
Neu Bee
Any tricks to speed these processes, getting old waiting for things to happen.
By Neu Bee
Freddy Barnes
Every time I publish my quiz and use it in IE9  when the end user submits the quiz via email I get a pop stating "this form is being submitted using e-mail.... blah bl...
By Freddy Barnes
Orla Dwyer
Hi, I have embedded an interaction into another and when I publish to the web it works fine.  However when i publish to presenter, publish the presentation and manuall...
By Orla Dwyer
Rob Tait
Hello I have been following all the threads on Spectre's custom_preloader.swf file that he created but I can't get it to work for inserted quizzez in my Presenter file...
By Rob Tait
Maxence Cornu
Hi everyone, I am new on this forum and I have a lot of questions ^^ . Well, lets explain my project first. I am developping a complete customized player for my compan...
By Maxence Cornu
don ramos
Hello. I created a project in Presenter 5.4 a few years ago. I backed up all the files on a USB drive. I now need to make some changes for the client and the computer...
By don ramos
Belinda Scarth-Johnson
Hello there, I was hoping that someone may be able to help me with some background information on the E-Learning Heroes community. I am studying a post graduate...
By Belinda Scarth-Johnson