Product Last Post Replies
David Dye
When we export translation files, some of our projects' translation files are missing some of the text that appears on some of the slides. I've been in touch with Arti...
Articulate Storyline over 7 years ago
By Sjoerd de Vries
ray laurencelle
Is it possible to create a front end story that loads external story modules rather than have all content included inside one gigantic story? Let's say I have course ...
By ray laurencelle
Susan Green
We are having a suite of images created for our elearning modules.  We have been asked what image format and dimensions we want.  We will go with png as the format, bu...
By Susan Green
Luke Benfield
Hi Everyone, Looking for some advice on this one... I built a quick drop down menu for my course topics and put that in the master slide. Users can click the menu ic...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
John Nixdorf
Bear with me if this has already been answered somewhere in the thousands of questions about the NEXT button. I have a slide with 10 layers: Layer1 [the base]; Layer2;...
By Leslie McKerchie
Alicia Steindorf
I'm wondering what the timeline is for the Storyline software to no longer require flash? Some IT departments are no longer allowing flash on their organization's comp...
By Christie Pollick
Peter Tiziani
I am unable to save a project I am working on. It says "cannot access a disposed object name: 'Story Package'".  I am trying to save it to my desktop.  I am using a...
By Leslie McKerchie
Deanna McMillion
Good morning! Is there anyone who is using SuccessFactors LMS (Plateau) with iContent to host Storyline courses?  I'm working on my first one, and have so many questi...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Leandra Blair
I need some help. Not sure if it is a software issue or I am doing something wrong. I have created a slide with multiple layers. The user must view all tabs before the...
By Leslie McKerchie
Fraser Hawkins
Recently I've been looking at a lot of demos that people have posted on the forums and they seem to be able to eschew the player altogether and make the story play lik...
By Leslie McKerchie
Andrew Dunn
I have a page with 8 numeric entry boxes. I've set the custom tab order for the slide so that these are the only items (apart from the prev and next buttons) that can ...
By Andrew Dunn
Mike Jones
Hi everyone, Looking for any available options to use a slider for a learner to indicate the score they have received on a proctored test, where it would then identif...
By Michael Hinze
Martin Beaver
Hi guys, the problem is basically in the title. I have objects on motion paths, tracked by a hotspot. You can only interact with the hotspot when it reaches its origin...
By Christie Pollick
Lori Cobbs
I have searched and searched and come up with nothing.  Any idea if this is possible? Thanks in advance!!
By Leslie McKerchie
Santosh Vijayakumar
I am trying to create a hotspot simulation using Articulate but I would like to give user feedback as soon as they click instead of having them click once on the slide...
By Leslie McKerchie
Sergio de Frutos
Hallo!! Anyone knows if can we change the language of the interfaz?? I need it in Spanish.  I know that I can change the feddback but I would like to have all the mes...
Articulate Quizmaker over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Michelle Cavaliere
I'm working on a project that requires embedding HTML5 tools. It works, but the size is wrong, making the tool appear too big for the container and creating scroll bar...
By Leslie McKerchie
LaVerne Lipscomb
Hello, 1) I upgraded my Storyline to 10:1607.1221.  I am using an Exit trigger button to have the students exit the course.  However, when I publish the course and tr...
By Christie Pollick
Linard Francis
Hi,  This may be a stupid question but i am going to ask anyway. Can i get my original articulate powerpoint presentation from the published content?  Basically what...
Articulate Presenter over 7 years ago
By Linard Francis
Tineke Porschen
I downloaded the update yesterday. Now I have problems with my TCA files when I need to upload them. Ik get the following note: imsmanifest.xml is missing Please he...
By Christie Pollick