Product Last Post Replies
Teresa Hirata
Are there any good tutorials for an interaction where I have a map and the learner needs to drag and drop (or place) an object on a specific point to access the inform...
Articulate Storyline over 7 years ago
By Teresa Hirata
Scott Byers
After recently updating Storyline 2, my .story files have all lost their Articulate icons. I've tried reassociating the program with .story files and also rebooted twi...
By Eric Bybee
Leon Pienaar
Not sure if this is the place to ask this question. I bought Storyline 1 a while ago and only starting to use it now. Do I need to buy QuizMaker as a separate product ...
By Christie Pollick
Kelli Porcaro
I am working with SL2 (version 10) and have been disabling the NEXT button when slides have layers. I have a trigger that enables the NEXT button once all layer button...
By Emily Ruby
Srinivas T
Hi All, Scenario: I am trying to capture my laptop screen with audio using storyline's video capture options (its not a demo its a video capture). However, after cap...
By Crystal Horn
Nelly Docin-Julien
Hello Is it an accepted practice when you buy a storyline course to ask the designer to sell also the "Story"extension? Our society  own a storyline licence, we would...
By Crystal Horn
Jose Arroyo
Do point values given to quiz answers get sent to the LMS? We are trying to establish a points and leader-board system within our Cornerstone On Demand LMS.  We can a...
By Christie Pollick
Lorr H
Hi All, Just getting started on my first story line course and wondering what's the best size to use? It will be accessed within Moodle and should also be accessible ...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Rachel Stone
Is there a way of importing the audio attached to the PowerPoint slides into Articulate Storyline 2? I am sure there was an update for this but I cant seem to get it t...
Keith Koh
Hi,  I know that the scrolling panel allows for vertical scrolling, but looking at the icon, I was under the impression that horizontal scrolling is possible as well, ...
Whitney Lowe
I have a series of Storyline course activities that are loaded into our Moodle LMS. Our client wants to have people be able to click a button at the end of each Storyl...
A A
I have built a 6 question quiz where the user can retry if failed. I have the Retry Quiz button set up to bring the user back to the first question, which it does, but...
Milene Below
I recently created an eLearning whereby the learner can pick and choose which slides they need to view.  There is no quiz.  In the reporting and tracking area, I selec...
Garry Osmundsen-Little
Hi all, I'm sure this is really obvious and Im being really blind, but I have built a very simple game in Storyline, and Im struggling with the final stage - which is...
Kaylie Connolly
My close captions get covered up by pictures. How can I fix this??
Leon Pienaar
Not sure if this is the place to ask this question. I bought Storyline 1 a while ago and only starting to use it now.  Do I need to buy QuizMaker as a separate product...
Articulate Quizmaker over 7 years ago
Joe bloe
Hi, I have been doing quite of been of reading but can't seem to find the right answer to solve my issue. I'm hoping someone can assist me. I have a simulation video...
jessica quinton
Our company is no longer using adobe flash. this has become problematic for our learners taking our storyline courses. Is there any way I can use storyline without ac...
Ken Venick
In the course attached I have a skeleton of five screens with text links at the bottom of each page. Links are on Master slides. I'm not using any variables, just acti...
Peter Tranter
I have an animated object with text acting as a button with a trigger. It is on the base slide though when previewed it shows on the layer slide even though the layer ...