Product Last Post Replies
James Bedwell
Hi all, I've encountered a very strange glitch that is preventing learners from proceeding with the rest of the course. During the quiz (randomised from question ban...
Articulate Storyline almost 8 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Akademie Amplifon
Hey everyone, I am wondering if anyone as a tip on how to get the articulate files smaller?    Thanks in advance. Johanna  
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Dale Hines
I have a few questions about feedback provided in Storyline 2 for questions:   Is it possible to move the feedback window/box? Is it possible to make it larger/small...
By Dale Hines
Mansi Khanna
Hello everyone. I am facing the similar issue. I have tried both the methods to make next button visible. I have created a panel of images, each image is clinked to di...
By Crystal Horn
vivek sinha
Hi, Is it possible to convert pdf file into AICC scorm content? If yes, please let me know the procedure. Regards, Vivek Sinha
By Crystal Horn
Leonora Bularzik
Hi  I've created a drag and drop and want to have one animation where it shows how to do one of the drag and drops.  When I put in the animation, the feedback slide a...
By Leonora Bularzik
Jeanne Bernui
Has anyone experienced this (see screenshots)? Both my Colors menu and Fonts menu on the Design ribbon have gone blank.  I'm running the most recent update of Storylin...
Priya Sarkar
The SAP team in our org want to use this tool for creating used cases. Hence the output required is in word document format. Also it should be able to recognize all th...
By Leslie McKerchie
Saniya Kashif
Hello, I am trying to open someone else files to finish the work. All four options are not working. Engage, Import, Publish and etc. Every option is giving me an erro...
By Saniya Kashif
Terence English
I am working on a project where a video plays continuously, until the user pauses the video. Once the user is ready to resume the video, the client would like the vide...
By Michael Hinze
Cato Holm
Hi! How to solve this: In Powerpoint clicking Articulate on the meny I need help. None of the  symbols (Tools e.g Character-) respond inside Articulate meny in PowerP...
Articulate Presenter almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jocelyn Hankins
Good morning! I just took my articulate courses 1 & 2 last week in Atlanta. I imported 4 separate video modules into one scene to create 1 video to import into our...
Melissa Morrison
Does anyone know what is going on with this issue? We use courses with this setup and have not come across this issue before now. I am testing a new course with this s...
By Leonora Bularzik
David Dion
Hello all,  I can't seem to be able to tab through the content of my HTML5 output projects of Storyline 2 update 10. Can this be fixed by myself or will there be an u...
jerran ching
Hi, Good day. I was just wondering if it is possible to output or get the coordinate values of an object on the slide. I'm trying to have object A follow object B by ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Sarah Hegarty
Hi all, I'm new to the community and to Articulate, so please be patient with me! I'm hoping to design a suite of e-learning courses that can be quickly modified acc...
By Leslie McKerchie
Sophie Parton
Hi,  I am having trouble on my first slide with entering names! I initially got this working and managed to set an error layer if text wasn't entered. However I move...
By Leslie McKerchie
Melissa Bassett
Hi. After I upgraded Storyline 2, the icon that represents a Storyline file turned white on all of my files. Also, the type of file is listed as "Articulate Storyline ...
By Melissa Bassett
antonio pagano
Hi, I'm building a Quiz for my course, and i want to have a "small window" on each question that show me the status of my quiz. I mean the status of my previous ques...
By antonio pagano
Sinchu Raj
Hi ALL Can someone help me how to change the drag object state when user drop . i have used free form templates and tried with drag correct and drop incorrect state h...
By Sinchu Raj