Product Last Post Replies
Lesley Cashman-Peck
Hi community! I've created a random question draw of 25 questions, with answer shuffle turned on. I've uploaded the SCORM file to ScormCloud and upon viewing the debu...
Articulate Storyline over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Edie Dugger
I've been previewing my slides as I go in my scene to make sure all my triggers are functioning.  Now I've completed the entire scene I went to preview scene and now s...
By Leslie McKerchie
Josh Miller
Hello, I created a very simulation heavy story that has complex linkage between scenes over the last 4 days. It is now a 94MB story file. Yesterday I went to the Story...
By Leslie McKerchie
Sonia Heath
Hi I'm building my first elearning course. It has a drag and drop function with immediate feedback. It has a drag and drop activity and I'd like the character to cha...
By Leslie McKerchie
Linda C
I have a screencast with hot spots, data entry fields and keyboard triggers. As there's no progress bar in Storyline that references the slide number, I use the menu w...
By Christie Pollick
Kendra Barker
I have a narration bar that shows at the bottom on my screen.  It is on a test question.  Is there a way to make the rewind (for the narration) to work on a test quest...
By Leslie McKerchie
Center for Educational Innovation University of Minnesota
This seems like a helpful community - thank you ahead of time for your willingness to assist.   I've tested my Storyline project on Chrome, IE, and FireFox.  I notice...
By Center for Educational Innovation University of Minnesota
Mark Hampton
Is anyone having problems in adjusting a numeric variable when a user presses a key in a text entry object.  For example, I want to count how many characters a person ...
By Christie Pollick
Justin S
Hello,  I've developed dozens of storyline courses and I'm trying to link them to separate Moodle instances.  I'd like the storyline file to live in Amazon S3 and just...
By Justin S
Emma Smith
Hello, I am having trouble with a results slide reporting the wrong percentage after completion of a quiz. If the student gets 20%, 40%, 60% or 80% it reports and dis...
By Emma Smith
Helen Reid
I've been told there are issues with this.  Can anyone confirm ongoing problems?
By Brian Allen
Domenic James
I'm trying to get this interactive slide to only allow the Forward button (that's the Next button renamed to "Forward") to appear after the learner has chosen the two ...
Articulate Storyline almost 8 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
mark scurr
Hi there I have an issue with my Articulate menu. Can any please help as this project is on such a tight deadline and I'm at my wits end. The menu is built as a hidde...
By Wendy Farmer
Nick Gregory
Hi I have set my storysize to 1024/768 in the first module of a course. I duplicated the first module and created module 2. Now this is where things go strange, when I...
By Wendy Farmer
Tom Ischler
In our medical learning modules we call up an external website (wiki with glossary) to be shown in a lightbox. For this we use a  webobject on a hidden page. I am inte...
By Tom Ischler
Allain McCallum
I can visualize in my head what I want to happen, but can't wrap my head around how to build it in SL2. I have a course for a Health Authority to train staff on vario...
By Walt Hamilton
Travis Mitchell
Long story short, in January we rebranded our company and now need to update all of our Storyline courses to match the new format (company name, colors, fonts, etc). I...
By Walt Hamilton
Abhinav Patil
Has anybody figured out a way to add a warning "you are about to exit the course...." popup on click of the Exit tab on the Player...I remember it used be editable wit...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Erwin Ancheta
Hi Guys, I 'm using Storyline 1. I just want to ask if it is possible to view all the questions (not by ones) in my question bank in a random order? Please help:( ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Chris Hogan
I have a training presentation that consists of eight videos (one per powerpoint slide). I'd like to layout the quiz questions so that the questions from Question Grou...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie