Product Last Post Replies
Elspeth Crilly
Has anyone seen this before? Our LMS (Moodle) is reporting some people as 'failed' despite the reporting set as 'passed/incomplete'. There are also people with statuse...
Articulate Presenter over 7 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Cynthia Riddle
Hi! I'm in the process of recording some videos for software how-to's and I keep forgetting to rename the current video. As a result, I have a string of videos with th...
Articulate Storyline over 7 years ago
By Cynthia Riddle
Maria Veverka
Hello: The course has been published to Cd with no issues, now that I'm trying to publish it to scorm 1.2 it will not publish...I keep receiving an error message stat...
By Christie Pollick
Dave Gale
I have some legacy projects that I believe were created using Presenter 09 These projects have a navigation area that is not replicated in Presenter 13 For continuit...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Harpreet Kaur
Hi there, I'm experiencing an unusual problem within Quizmaker 13 -  I'm working with a file that was created last year and I now need to make tweaks to the object co...
Articulate Quizmaker over 7 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Karyn Boots
Hi All, I'm quite new to articulate and have storyline and replay.  We are creating a storyline project which will host our internal meeting info.  These are powerpoi...
Articulate Replay over 7 years ago
Deepak Mohite
Hello, How do I get rid of bottom space which comes when you select volume control in course. I put the volume control button up in actual course UI with modifying pl...
Daniel Medeiros
Can I replace the Submit.results by a Javascript execution amending the final grade and the status of the course? My script is like this:   var player = GetPlayer();...
By Christie Pollick
Debra Peralman
I have Studio '13 and am wondering if it is possible to do a forked presentation.  By that I mean, there will be a set of slides and depending on your answer you will ...
By Christie Pollick
Lorr H
Hi all, I've developing a course using Presenter 13 which will be accessible via Moodle. At this stage I'm wondering can anyone please advise on best practice guideli...
By Christie Pollick
John Blum
In the tutorial for translating Storyline courses, it says: "Word Document (*.doc): If you’ll be translating the text manually, this is probably your best option. Wo...
By John Blum
Karen OBrien
  Hi, I have a frustrating issue whereby when running from story.html, the GUI dividers are neatly aligned: But when running from story_html5.html (on pc chrome/i...
By Crystal Horn
Jan Kunelius Toivonen
Hey, I haven't been able to find a solution for this as of yet and was hoping I could get some feedback on here. What I'm trying to achieve is a type of "inverted hov...
By Christie Pollick
david varga
There is a great detailed grid from Articulate that shows for Articulate Storyline 2 what features and functionalities that it has and for each it shows if that featur...
Catherine Austin
Does anyone know of a resource that has different knowledge check types  and suggested interactions to go with them? For example- I am working on a medical procedural ...
Abhishek Srivastava
I have both SL 1 and SL 2, SL 2 course is running fine on i-Pad iOS 9, but SL 1 course output is not running on iOS9. Kindly provide the solution.
By Ali Goulet
Scott L
I am looking to show external web content in SL’s Web Objects. For example, showing a PDF or some HTML page into which I’ve included embed code for video (typically Vi...
By Crystal Horn
Jan McDuffie
I'm new to Storyline and know there has to be a way to add Pause and Exit buttons to each slide in my story, similar to how the Next and Previous buttons show by defau...
By Tracy Parish
Lloyd Macatangay
I have uploaded a test project in Tempshare and I wanted to know if there is a way that I can remove the project without waiting for the 10 day period?
By Ali Goulet
Steve Wooten
An eLearning vendor that we worked with created a single-file .exe output for a Storyline2 project. I thought it was pretty slick, and I would like to create something...
By Crystal Horn