Product Last Post Replies
June Kuznicki
Hello - I would like to know how I could export my library of presenters to import into a different system.
Articulate Presenter almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Mark Shepherd
Hi everyone: Our organization has recently upgraded our SABA-based LMS from 5.5 to 7.3, and we are now experiencing policy handling issues, preventing our learners fr...
Articulate Storyline almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Sophie Victoria
Hello,  I am creating courses for several certification programs and I need to find the most optimal story size. Target devices are Dell Latitude Laptops of 14'' and ...
By Sophie Victoria
Larissa Biggers
I have imported three interactions from Engage into three separate scenes in Storyline. In both Chrome and in IE, I am getting an error message when I get to these int...
By Leslie McKerchie
Sana Khatib
Hi All, I have recently started using Articulate Storyline 2. When it was first installed it was working just fine. But now two weeks after having it, it is running ve...
By Leslie McKerchie
Darren R
Hi   Is there anywhere we can go to see the proposed development of features for Storyline/2? Such as seeing what new features are being worked on or what feature re...
By Darren R
Rob Lang
I've edited the player on every project I've produced with no problems, but in my current project the player changes just aren't showing in preview or published projec...
By Leslie McKerchie
Mélanie Rodier
Hello,   I wanted to resize my player in order to make it bigger. I've seen in the forum that to do so I had to reset the size of my slides. When I do it, it works b...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Susan OReilly
When inserting a trigger from the Insert tab or by creating a new trigger in the Triggers Panel, today the Trigger Wizard is at the top of the screen and all I can see...
By Leslie McKerchie
Meghan Kearney
I am trying to use the drag and drop slide (clipboard with 6 choices) and it will not let me edit the text boxes...
By Leslie McKerchie
HOP Training
I just found that I can see a little animation on the wrong answers when i put my mouse on it. But the good answer doesn't have it. So the learner can guess what the g...
By Crystal Horn
Ravindra Gardi
can some one help to enable debugger to story_html5.html in Tin Can LRS? I know it is not supported but probably some Hero's can do it.
By Leslie McKerchie
Gabrielle Garner
When we preview our file and when we publish it to Articulate Online, the look and feel of the video playbar is what you see in the attached screenshot: it appears bel...
By Christie Pollick
Adam Kenworthy
Hello All. Hoping there is a quick and easy solution to my query. I have a question bank of 100 questions which draws 25 questions per attempt. Is there an easy way...
Shakun Sharma
Hi , Does anybody know if it's possible to create your own custom seekbar controls in Articulate Storyline 2.   Thanks, Shakun  
Elian Yan
The menu of this story file is set as restricted but could be searched, seekbar is read only. The slide properties is set as "Resume saved state". When navigate a vis...
Tzvi Eizenman
Dear storyline team. I 've been trying to use layers. But when I have been trying to see it with the preview function, nothing moves. I would like to set the gradual...
By Tzvi Eizenman
Dan Quigg
Storyline is in an unreadable font size and the icons are all tiny in Windows 10 4K environment. Changing resolutions and font sizes do not help.  One of the reasons I...
By Christie Pollick
Lisa Heyden
I'm creating a presentation with multiple videos. After watching once, the user can return to the video and is allowed to scrub along the video. I'm having a problem w...
Mark C
I am creating a tab interaction. When the user clicks on the tab, the tab should appear popped out (on the selected state). Problem is when I do this, all my text on...
By Crystal Horn