Product Last Post Replies
Marie DesJardin
I use the Retry Quiz command in all my courses. For some reason, for my latest course, when I click "Retry Quiz", it jumps correctly to the first question. However, af...
Articulate Storyline almost 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Martin MacEwan
I would like the title and subtext within the player Glossary to be able to show the word CO2 with the number 2 showing small and below the normal text line, please se...
By Christie Pollick
Bruce Graham
Hi, Is it possible to add images, or special characters (such as the correct rendition of CO2) to SL Glossary, or is it necessary to build a custom interaction? Bruce
By Christie Pollick
Tracy Haas
I have just developed my first Elearning and I would love any feedback any of you have to offer. And thank again for already helping me so much with this course! This ...
By Tracy Haas
Cara Beck
I have a slide with a text entry sitting on top of a graphic. The text entry requires users to click inside the box before they may begin typing. This is an issue as i...
By Christie Pollick
Chris Viscito
I'm working on an exam and for whatever reason, Storyline 2 is not capturing my intended T/F answers correctly. I've uploaded a sample to show what's going on - any h...
By Christie Pollick
Ricky Zhao
Please help! I want to design a character figure which is responsive to user's click. For example, if I move my mouse to the neck, the neck part will become bright and...
By Ricky Zhao
Heather Morgan
EMC has a great job opportunity! Looking for someone with Storyline experience. Boston Area or Bay Area preferred, but remote will be considered. Here are the details:...
By Christie Pollick
Tabatha Gufler
When I publish my presentation which contains one engage conversation and one 3 questions quiz I am having several issues.  1. The content on my standard ppt pages ar...
Articulate Presenter almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Alexia Taylor
Hi I have created a Weebly page for a class but I need to upload 2 Articulate projects, a story.html and a presentation.html. I have tried everything and nothing works...
By Christie Pollick
Bobbi Bailey
When I published my story to word, for the SME to review, they responded that the answer choices didn't line up with the screen.  I thought maybe I did something to th...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Tim Wicks-Frank
I've seen tutorials about creating interactive video; however, they seem to require the use of your mobile player app.  Do any Articulate products (Storyline, Replay....
By Christie Pollick
Angela Tutino
Hello, is it possible to input a feature that highlights the quiz option(s) as the user hovers over with their cursor ?  For example, if my cursor (red dot) is on dia...
By Christie Pollick
angie polo
If I have a file in Storyline 2, how I can save it to it can be opened in Storyline 1?
By Christie Pollick
Deborah Roberts
I'm trying to show notes in my presentation.  When I publish it the font color is white (which I need it to be), but it is also outlining the font in black which makes...
By Christie Pollick
Louise H
How can a user re-view an Engage interaction's Introduction page within a Presenter presentation? E.g. in a tab screen, once the tab screens have been accessed, you c...
Articulate Engage almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
John BAMIGBEGBIN
To the Heroes in the house,  I have been trying to create a 'drag and drop' quiz but it seems I can't.  Pls. help your brother.  John Bamigbegbin
Articulate Quizmaker almost 8 years ago
By John BAMIGBEGBIN
Cheryl Dunlap
When I launch my course in SABA Cloud the Articulate Storyline 2 is not showing a completion and/or success status.     I am trying to launch a published course in SA...
By Christie Pollick
Jeff Momsen
We have recently experienced a lag in being able to Submit responses to our Quizmaker Quizzes and Surveys. It seems like there is a 3 second minimum that the questions...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Dawn Rolph
Hi, I haven't used Storyline in nearly a year and a half. I remember having mic problems before and don't know how I got it fixed. Today, when I go to record screen, i...
By Christie Pollick