Product Last Post Replies
Justin Grenier
Hi, Everyone. A bug has been identified in Flash Player 19.0.0.185 that corrupts PowerPoint presentations with videos and Flash objects. Until Adobe releases an updat...
Articulate Presenter almost 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Christopher Grace
I am trying to import a recording with step-by-step slides in Try Mode. I do not want the Help captions. However, I find myself going into each slide after the fact an...
Articulate Storyline almost 8 years ago
Simon Smith
Hello everyone! I have a bit of a weird issue.  I have a layer in a slide master that slides onto the screen when the user clicks a trigger button. Inside that la...
By Christie Pollick
Chris Dorna
My customer wants this behavior of a MC-question: On answer OK: That's OK On answer Not OK: The student must clicking a button AGAIN and the question is presented a...
By Christie Pollick
Andrew Perrizo
Is it possible to create a button that will recognize when the user is using a mobile device?   Also can an LMS track offline completions using the Articulate Mobile ...
By Christie Pollick
Karen Van Vooren
Hi, Since last week I'm on a pilot to test Office 365. During screen recording in SAP I have to switch to an Excel sheet to show some figures. For one or another reas...
By Christie Pollick
ola oni
Hi, can someone pls, teach me how to evalute learners response individually from the 5000 character space provided for Essay questions in Quize Maker 13. I am not on A...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
David Lee
Hello all,  I seem to have a problem with my course where when pasting on to my slide master, the whole course will crash out.  Does anyone have a work around for th...
By Christie Pollick
Lisa Shingles
After much UX testing, we have discovered that audio playback issues occur when viewing a SCORM on a iPad. I have made a short video, which displays the exact error. ...
By Crystal Horn
Mark C
Using storyline 2, when i create a text entry field and delete the text inside, it does not remember the font size I set for the box. I have tried selecting the box an...
Leonora Bularzik
How can you make a slide go to the next slide after a slider has been moved to any number on the slide.  The user has to respond to a question by sliding the slider to...
By Christie Pollick
Billy Zwiener
I have some story files that had an unpredictable outcome after publishing. One file became smaller, while the others became larger. All were output the same (or so I ...
By Christie Pollick
Snorre Rubin
Hi I'm trying to build a course where the student is asked to reflect on a question early in each module, in a text entry field. That part is easy. The difficult part...
Patricia de Souza
Hi All I am using SL2 ; when I have a course with a test I need our LMS to report the following Completed/Incomplete - When the test has been taken (regardless of wh...
By Patricia de Souza
DeGringo Interactive
I'm guessing this might be typical newbie query . . . . OK, lets say I have a ladder with 20 runs/steps on it. I call the graphic ladder, and I create 20 custom state...
By Christie Pollick
Melissa Mitchell
Hi, I'm trying to place a hyperlink to a survey on one of my presentation slides. When I preview the slide, I can click on the link and it takes me to the survey; how...
hector teran
hello community! i have a question that you might help me to solve. I want to change the tag of the next button in the first slide to something like Start. is there a ...
By Michelle Anderson
Gareth Cosens
If what I've read is correct and storyline(2) rounds to 7 decimal places, why can't you display all 7? I need to use 3 decimal places but can only display 2. I've don...
By Gareth Cosens
Zollie B
Importing a powerpoint with a matching resolution to a storyline file results in incorrect text sizes. PPT resolution: 11.86 in by 6.67 in I've also tried 10 in by 5...
ganesh  kahane
I want to add a flag interactive animation to my quiz. When user selects correct answer Flag will go up and if wrong flag goes down. How to achieve this with variable...
By Christie Pollick