Product Last Post Replies
Eileen Meliksetian
I am experiencing another issue with copy and paste in layers. I am attempting to copy objects from the base layer into the layers since they are not showing up, but i...
Articulate Storyline almost 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Sheri Schaffer
Hello - I love using Presenter - it's intuitive and has all the tools we need to do our courses.   Our LMS provider has told us, though, that Presenter isn't as stable...
Articulate Presenter almost 8 years ago
Ben Hancock
Hi there I have created an anagram style slide where I ask the learner to re-arrange the letters to form the name of a technique used by cyber criminals. As there wer...
Michaela Cheetham
Hi, We've had a comment from one of our students in Asia stating that the sound volume keeps dropping down within a presentation.  I've checked it and it seems to wor...
Articulate Presenter almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Kristen Llobrera
I love that Storyline has the search function option, but this is the first time I'm using it and it seems to be working pretty inconsistently. The client was using it...
By Christie Pollick
Dee ar
Hello All, 3 years ago I developed a course using storyline and as far as I can remember I published it for the `web' and also as a `word' document. Now on my comput...
By Dee ar
Roger J
Hi, I want to be able to display a popup layer (or some other container) that slides in over the current page and displays a form for the user to fill out. When the u...
Rene Vestergaard
Hi everyone, We have a client asking whether we can build a course, where the user is asked some questions, that he can answer as a long text entry and sometimes also...
By Leslie McKerchie
Gustaf Sylvin
Hi all. According to the release notes this should be fixed in the Update 8: “Fixed issue where a video would no longer be synced with the slide's timeline after usi...
Shannon Siwicki
I would like to create a freeform drag and drop interaction with multiple drag items, but I want only two images to be displayed at a time.  The learner will drag each...
By Helen Tyson
Dominique PASCAL-FRANCOIS
Hello I've published a mp3 file from articulate replay. The file name appear then fade away from screen. I would not like the file name to appear on screen at all,  ...
Articulate Replay almost 8 years ago
By Dominique PASCAL-FRANCOIS
Audrie Jurgens
I customised Tom's multi-colored tabs template for Powerpoint and imported the presentation into Storyline 2. Issues/Questions: There are hyperlinks on most slides...
By Audrie Jurgens
Marisa Sanchez-Reed
I am experimenting with some gamification in one of our trainings. We've created icons with hover state that show the content to be covered, but I want to disable to ...
By Jose Arroyo
Jacob Visovatti
Hi, I am editing a slide's layers and running into a strange issue - for any new slide I create, the non-base layers layout options are for quiz feedback, even though...
By Jacob Visovatti
Katherine Redfern
As noted in my other post, I am having numerous variables challenges. I like to use true/false variables for navigation especially, and while I understand them in the...
By Azizi Abdullah
John Oviatt
Hi All,  I'm a newbie with Storyline 2 and I've got an opportunity to pick up my first gig as a media designer but I'm hitting a roadblock. I'm skilled with Office s...
By Walt Hamilton
Rachel McPhail
Is it possible to click on an image and scale it down to a smaller picture?  Ideally, I want to click on a picture have it move and reduce in size. I've got the move ...
By Louise Lindop
Boneta Morris
Does anyone know if you can change the language of the text that appears on the player (Previous and Next buttons, title, Resources, etc.)? We create courses in a numb...
By Wendy Farmer
Virginia Castro
I am trying to design a different type of feedback layer for my questions.  I would like to delete the gray box where the response feedback displays and I cannot find ...
By Wendy Farmer
Michael Palko
I want my "How To" to open in a browser that is 275 x 650.  From what I've read in other posts, I'm pretty sure it can be done by executing some JavaScript when the ti...
By Christie Pollick